Answers

Warning: The questions for each character asked is through their point of view. Each answer given is what they would tell you. So imagine they are telling you their answer.

I hope some of the answers are funny.

Klaus:

biles_is_here asked, "When are you going to have a relationship with Stiles?"

When he stops bloody teasing!!! *Klaus growls irritated*

DatOneArcher asked, "What are your intentions with my son?!?!?"

Nothing PG that you want to hear. *Klaus internally chuckles*

RonnyDvnn12 asked, "Are you going to cheat on Stiles?"

How the bloody hell can I cheat on him if we aren't even together yet?

Lydia_after_Dark_24 asked, "What would you give up for Stiles?"

Don't you think it is a little early to be sacrificing things for each other?

*Elijah comes in the room*

"Niklaus, just answer the girl's question?"

Fine, fine, I would maybe and this is a big maybe, give up my art.

LILI_2017 asked, "What's gonna happen between you and Stiles?"

Definitely a lot more kissing and when he stops being a tease I would take him on a date. If you tell anyone I will find and kill you.

*Elijah walks in again*

"Leave the human alone. It is not their fault that Stiles knows how to push your buttons."

Stiles:

biles_is_here asked, "Are you going to see your pack ever again?"

Of course I am. They are my family and Scott still needs to see Star Wars.

Italktoboys5sos asked, "Do you miss anyone from the pack?"

I miss all of them but if I had to choose one then it would be Scott.

KrystalDawner asked, "What are you going to sing? And is it dedicated specifically to any one person/group of people (you know who I am talking about)"

I dedicate the song to me. It is uplifting and I am not going to sing a depressing song. This is New Orleans for god sakes. I am not going to be the reason why everyone is sad at the festival. Hope you like it.

RonnyDvnn12 said, "If Klaus cheats on you, Cheat right back (Preferably with Scott or Derek) because Noah Stilinski did not raise no bitch."

Woah, girl. Calm down there. We aren't even dating yet but I'll take your advice into consideration. FYI, you are right. I ain't no bitch.

Lydia_after_Dark_24 asked, "How was the feeling of leaving Beacon Hills and your friends? Leaving Lydia behind? I mean you two had a relationship in your senior year right?"

Leaving Beacon Hills was Bitter Sweet because I had so many bad memories there but I also had a handful of good ones. Lydia got accepted into Stanford and I just figured out how to keep my powers in line. We mutually decided that we can not be together. We are not on the same page in life and we might never be. Right now I am just focused on my power, Hayley, the baby, and everything else going on in New Orleans. Lydia and I decided to stay friends and there aren't no hard feelings. Leaving my friends and my father was also hard. I love everyone of them dearly and I do check up on them once and a while. I got Melissa and Scott to check up on my father so that made it a little easier to leave but I will always miss them but I can still go visit when I want to.

Camille:

KrystalDawner asked, "Which side of the family are you related to Stiles? Mother or Father?"

I am related to Stiles on his mother side.

Rebekah:

biles_is_here said ,"Get the fuck over Marcel."

Excuse me, who do you think you are? Talking to an Original like that. I should have your tongue for that, then make you try to eat it.

Marcel:

NanaApplesPie asked, "Even though your afraid of Stiles, do you have some sort of attraction towards him?

Well, yeah. You can't deny that he is extremely attractive. I don't think it would ever go so far as us having a relationship. If we do then it would be 100% sexual and probably just friends with benefits.

Scott:

Italkboys5sos asked, "Can you love your best friend again?"

I'll always love Stiles. He's family; there's no changing that.

DatOneArcher asked, "When are you going to get your act together homeboy?"

*Scott gives innocent puppy eyes*

What did I do?

RonnyDvnn12 asked, "Fuck Stiles, please?"

Nah, fam. He's got Derek for that.

nerdalertATD asked, "Are you gonna show up anytime soon?

I don't know. I'll let fate decide.

Author(ME):

biles_is_here and DateOneArcher asked,"Are you going to include Jackson and the rest of the pack?"

I am not sure if they will all make an appearance all at once. If they all do make an appearance it is because Stiles went back to Beacon Hills either for a visit or something. I can't really see the whole pack coming to New Orleans all at once. There is just too much drama that happens that I do not think I can fit all their character into the story line. There will be some familiar faces from Teen Wolf making an appearance. I haven't decided when but I can guarantee that a couple members from the pack will make an appearance here and there through out the series. They won't stay long because then they might end up dead with all the killings that goes on in New Orleans.

volleyBall0220 asked, "Does this story follow the plot line of The Originals or will it, more or less, deviate from the actual show?"

I will be sticking to the plot line on the show. There will be a few chapters were it doesn't follow the plot line because Stiles is still learning about his powers but this book will be mostly based on the show.

I am grateful for all of you!!! I am so excited to see the direction this book takes and I hope you guys are too

I am grateful for all of you!!! I am so excited to see the direction this book takes and I hope you guys are too. You guys are the reason why I still keep updating this book and I couldn't have been more appreciative. Thank you for all the votes and comments.