Chapter 17

We then left. I do have a costume that my mom would like. It shows who I want to be for the person I am meeting that night. It is so close but so far away.

*Rachel's POV*

It has been while since Kurt, Brittany, and I went shopping for costumes. I still haven't found my costume to match the beautiful white lacy mask I bought. I don't know what I am going to do.

"Hey diva." Kurt said coming up to me.

"Hey." I said a little sad.

"What's wrong Rach?" He asked me concurred.

"I have nothing to go with that mask. So I can't go to the ball." I told him.

"Never say never." He said.

"But you just said it twice." I said jokely.

"You know what I mean. You are going to that ball. You are going to meet your mystery prince charming. You are going to dance the night way." Kurt told me.

"You really think so?" I asked him.

"Yes. This fairy godmother will make sure of it." Kurt told me.

I could help but laugh at him for that. He even did the bippity boppity boo thing the fairy godmother did in the movie. I then smirked and asked,

"Where do we start?"

"Follow me." He said.

He grabbed my hand and took me away. We meet up with Brittany and explained everything. We then went to the library and took three computers next each other. We were going to look up costumes online to help.

We were at it for a while. Then I spoke up and said,

"This is helpless."

"No there has to be something." Brittany said to me.

"There is nothing." I told her.

"We will figure it out diva. I will get you to that ball. One way or another." Kurt said to me.

"What is wrong guys?" We heard behind us. Brittany, Kurt and I turned around to see.....