Chapter 30

The bell rang and I put my phone away. I will talk to Kurt later.

It was almost time for my second block Math. I walked in to see Kurt saved me a seat next to him. I smiled and sat down.

"Hey you." Kurt said.

"Hey. Thanks for saving my seat." I told him.

"Always. So, what is going on girl?" He asked me.

I looked around to see where Santana was. She was not the far. I then pulled my notepad out and went to a clean page. I then wrote,

I am going to tutor him as me. I will not be bringing up anything. ~R

But maybe you should take that time and see what is going on. ~K

I will try and see. But Kurt I don't want to give anything away. ~R

I know. But Rachel you have it to yourself to tell him. ~K

I know. But I told you a hundred times. I am scared. I just don't know. ~R

I know. Just do what is best for you. Also, remember he will never give up. You know him. ~K

I know. That is what makes it harder. ~R

Then the teacher started the class. I ripped out the note and stuffed it in my bag. I then started to take notes the teacher was writing on the board.

*Noah's POV*

I was just walking the hall. I was thinking about her. I need to find her soon. I just don't know how.

I meet up with Sam and Mike. We just hanged out in the glee room. We know Mr. Shuester won't mind.

"So man, still no clue?" Sam asked me.

"Nope. Not even a hint. I have all these girls coming up to me and saying they are her. But I just know it's not true." I told them.

"So what are you going to do? Didn't Quinn come up to you and say she was Cinderella?" Mike asked me.

"Yeah. She knows what Cinderella brought but not what the charm was." I told them.

"Wow. Why would she even try?" Sam asked me.

"I have no idea. Truly I thought she wanted nothing to do with me after Beth." I said to them.

"Yeah. That is what I thought. She has something up her sleeves. I would be cautious after her." Mike said to me.

"I will man." I said.

"But how are you going to get a clue on your Cinderella?" Sam asked me.

"I have an idea." I said.

I pulled my phone out. I know should start somewhere.

*Rachel's POV*

It was near the end of math and the teacher gave us time work on our homework. Kurt and I were listening to music off my phone.

Just then my phone buzzed in our ears. Kurt looked at me and I looked at him. We both looked at my phone. I got a text from....