Chapter 46

I was relaxing in my room. Just laying on my bed thinking everything over. I then heard a knock at my door. I got up to see who it is. I opened it to see my mom standing there. She then handed me a letter. I looked at it and looked at her. She just gave me a small smile and left me alone.

*Rachel's POV*

I haven't heard or seen Noah at all. I can understand why he would hate me for it. But I did everything I had to do. I don't regret anything. Today is school and I am not ready for it. But I can't avoid it. I haven't missed a day to save my life. I will not miss one because of this.

I was getting ready. I saw my phone light up. It was a text from Kurt and Brittany. I looked at it. I opened the group text to see.

Hey Diva. You coming today? ~K

Rachel please say you are coming. ~B

I am coming. I will not back down. Don't worry. I will have to face him sooner or later. ~R

You sure? ~K

Yes. ~R

Yeah Rachel. So, happy you are coming. We will take care of you if anything bad happens today. ~B

Thanks Brit. I know you two got my back. I just nervous seeing him again. ~R

Always. ~B

Rachel if it gets tough or too rough for you Brittany and I will cover for you. Deal? ~K

Deal. See you two soon. ~R

See you soon Diva ~K

See yeah ~B

I then put my phone away and finished getting ready.

*Noah's POV*

I couldn't find her yesterday. So, hoping I will see her today when she comes to school early like she has been doing since she started school. I was standing there waiting. But I haven't seen her yet. I then saw Kurt and Brittany. But she wasn't with them. I looked over to Brittany.

"She is just running late. But she will be here." She told me.