Chapter 18

"What is wrong guys?" We heard behind us. Brittany, Kurt and I turned around to see Ms. Holiday.

"Ms. Holiday, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to visit." She told us.

"Well we are always love to see you." Kurt said.

"I know. But what is wrong? Maybe Ms. Holiday here can shed a little sunshine." She said to us.

"We are trying to find Rachel a costume so she can go to the ball and meet her mystery man." Brittany told Ms. Holiday.

"A guy?" She asked me.

I nodded and I explained to her everything. She grinned at me huge. I then said,

"But I have nothing that goes with my mask." I showed her a picture of the mask.

"I think I can help you with that. After school come to this place." She told us handing me a piece of paper with an address on it.

"Okay." I said. I looked at the Brittany and Kurt. They just shrugged their shoulders.

It is the end of the day. Brittany and Kurt meet at my locker. Brittany didn't have cheerios practice today because it was canceled. We then got into my car and drove to the address Ms. Holiday gave us. We came up to a small house.

I looked over to Kurt and Brittany. Where did Ms. Holiday send us? We got out of my car and went to the door. I was the brave one to knock on the door. When the door opened it revealed Ms. Holiday.

"Welcome to my Ohio home." She said to us.

"Thanks." I said.

She let us into her cute little house. It was enough for one person. It was really nice. She lead us to her living room.

"You really have a nice place here Ms. Holiday." Kurt said to her.

"Thank- you Kurt. I have this place so whenever I am in town. I don't have to stay at a hotel or anything. It is all paid off and everything." She told us.

"That is really nice." I said to her.

"Thanks Rachel." She said.

"Ms. Holiday, I am wondering how can you help Rachel?" Brittany asked her.

"Oh yes. Follow me." She said. We then followed her to a bedroom. It looks like it is her room. She walked to her closest and brought out a big box and sat it on the bed. Then patted on the bed for me to sit.

"This is how I am going to help you, sweetie." Ms. Holiday said pushing the box towards me. I opened it to see.....