Chapter 39

We then headed to our next class. I really am happy to have two friends like Kurt and Brittany. I was then stopped by what I feared for the worse. I was hit with that same cold substance hit me not that long ago started to drip down. I just stood there with my eyes shut. I was scared to open my eyes because once I did that. It would get in them. I whipped the area around my eyes with my hands and opened them.

I turned around and headed back into the bathroom. I didn't want to see who hit me this time. Looks like this is going to be a daily thing again. Many more. I don't have enough clothes. I just tried my best to use what I got. Brittany and Kurt came back in and helped me again. After I we got done Kurt and Brittany walked out first. They were trying to protect me from another slushie attack.

I then headed to my next class. I will not let anything stop. I just went on with my day. It was later that day. I was avoiding any jock or cheerleader for the day. It wasn't easy but I did it. The only people I didn't stay away was Brittany, Mike, Finn, and Sam.

I was running late. I was late because I got slushied once again. I was really getting feed up with it. I was the last one in the room. Glee was already started. I tried to slip in without anyone seeing me. But it didn't work.

"Wow, trying to make a scene Rachel." Mercedes said.

I didn't say anything. I did see Quinn and Santana giving me evil smirks. I really don't know how much I can take. Then Mr. Shuester saw me. He then asked,

"Rachel, why are you late?"

"I am sorry Mr. Shuester. Just had to clean myself up. I got slushied." I told him truthfully.

"Okay. Just take a seat." He said.

"Really? She gets off easy. When one of us are late. We get in trouble." Santana said.

"She had a good excuse to being late." Mr. Shuester said.

"Probably a lie." Quinn said.

I didn't say anything. I just took whatever seat was open. That was sadly by Noah. Just my luck. Then Mr. Shuester turned to us all and said,

"Okay. That is enough. Rachel had a good excuse for being late. If that happened to any of you I would let it pass too."

"Any way you could tell she got slushied. It's all over her clothes." Artie pointed out.

"Rachel, how many times have you got slushied today?" Finn asked me.

Everyone was looking at me. I then said,

"Three. These are my driest clothes I have."

I wasn't looking at anyone. I just looked at the floor. I really can't stand this. I didn't want to be the center of attention to this.

"Rachel, what about go to the nurse and ask for a spare of clothes?" Mr. Shuester asked.

"No thanks Mr. Shuester. No offence this is probably not going to be the last time today." I said truthfully.

"Not if we have a say." Noah said. Finn, Sam, and Mike agreed. I gave them a small smile.

"Awe how sweet. Everyone wants to help and protect Rachel." Quinn said.

"Oh shut-up Quinn. The reason Rachel is getting slushied so much is because of you. You are the one who is pulling the strings." Brittany blurted out.

Everyone just stayed quiet. No one said a word. Then Mr. Shuester asked,

"Is that true Quinn?"

"Of course not. Why would I want to go after her?" She asked.

"Jealously." Kurt said.

"Yeah. Right." Quinn said.

"Guys come on. We are a team. A team doesn't turn on each other. They help and support each other. That is what I want for now on. Do we understand?" Mr. Shuester said.

Everyone nodded. Then he went back to the glee lesson. I zoned him out. I know the truth. Quinn will not stop. This will not go away until the truth comes out or she gets her way.