Chapter 25

He looked at me right into my eyes. Does he know? Does he recognize my eyes from that night? I then said,

"Well, my gym class got canceled so who ever had gym for that block got a free block."

"Well that is a bummer." I said to her.

"Yeah kind of." She said to me.

Then the rest of the glee members came into the room. I watched Rachel get up and take a seat by Kurt. I then took a seat by Sam.

*Rachel's POV*

When everyone came in and I took a seat by Kurt. I realized that Noah was watching me. Does he know?

"You and Puck were talking. What about?" Kurt asked me.

"Just classes. That is, it. Nothing else. I promise." I told him.

Then Mr. Shuester walked into the room. He had this big grin on his face. That is never good when he has a smile like that. He went to the white board in our room and wrote something on it. He then moved aside.

"Love?" Finn asked Mr. Shuester.

Are you kidding me? Why now? Why this week? This would be my luck. What else can happen?

"Yes love Finn. I think this room needs more love in it." Mr. Shuester said.

"So how is this week going to go Mr. Shuester?" Tina asked him.

"Well Tina this week you guys can sing about any type of love you can think of. It doesn't have to be about true love. But love like a sibling." He told us.

"What about hurt love? Like break-up songs. That is still love. Just bad love." Mercedes asked him.

"That can work to Mercedes. But guys I would like some positive if you don't mind." Mr. Shuester said.

"Mr. Shuester if you don't mind. Can I go first? I already got something to sing about. It works for this week perfectly." We heard. I looked over to......