Introduction

☰☰☰☰☰              Welcome            ☰☰☰☰☰

Hello reader!

 I am honored that you've chosen to read my book. This is my first werewolf novel as well as Book One in Her Destiny Series. I haven't let people read my writing until now.. so this is a little nerve wracking for me. 

This will not be a normal werewolf book, I assure you. 

You will not be reading about typical mates and cliche junk, this is a journey that has its up and its downs. You'll be crying, you'll be trying to go through your computer screen and you'll be screaming (or so my readers have told me...)

If you'd like to overview the book before reading, there is a reviews page at the end from what readers thought of this book. 

This book does contain alternating points of views, mostly second person, but sometimes I can stray into third person. If you don't like changing POV's, this might not be for you. 

I like cliffhangers, plot twists and foreshadowing. I drop tons of hints within the text. I love to keep my readers on the edge of their seats because its the type of book I like to read. ;) 

I would love your constructive criticism, but please don't comment on how my book isn't how you think it should be. This is my book, I don't care what you say bad about me. I write because its therapy for me. If you don't like it, leave. 

  My writing is not that great, don't get your hopes up. 

  And finally, as I'm so kindly reminded by certain people, I feel the need to address this right out front. Her Destiny Series consists of novellas. Therefore, this book is a novella! Meaning, it is shorter than usual books, yet longer than a short story. If you don't like novellas, you are welcome to leave right now and take your hate with you. Enough said? 

This is now a completed book.

But it needs majorly edited ...

☰☰☰☰       Synopsis       ☰☰☰☰

A young she-wolf has been gifted by the Moon Goddess to bring fortune to the werewolf communities. But, the greed of the werewolves causes her life to crumble. She's swept into a sinister reality of the world as the heartless werewolves use the she-wolf to build themselves up, and the she-wolf takes the brutal fall. 

For years, she suffers the unimaginable torture of whoever can possess her. She passes through the community as a toy, leaving each pack will a little less humanity, and she becomes severely damaged both emotionally and physically.

She cannot trust anyone.

Her primal instincts are out of control as she lets herself become a feral wolf. She doesn't fight the dark, she joins it. There is no return for the she-wolf, now she waits for her death. Yet, one pack is determined to rescue her. A strong warrior pack with a young Alpha. 

They believe in something that no one else does. 

It was her destiny that destroyed her ...

Will she remain in the past? Or will she trust the werewolves who betrayed her?

  I will not be accepting any translations at this time. 

- Jo xoxo