• Afterword •

Hey guys, your author here! 

I want to throw a huge THANK YOU  out to all of you who have been with Her Fated Destiny since the beginning. I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am for you! You are my inspiration to continue writing everyday! 

A very special thanks to @FallingVixen @JackieLobos and @doodledpassion, I loved you guys commenting, and by lord if they didn't make me laugh sometimes. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I couldn't have done this without you!

Also, thank you to those of you who might not have commented, but voted on certain parts. I see you, and I hope you have enjoyed reading my book! 

The idea of Her Fated Destiny came through the thought of writing a book that wasn't going to mimic every other average werewolf book. I was tired of reading about mates, possessive Alpha's, and the same story of abuse. They always followed the same path, and I wanted to read something that was loosely based on the same idea but taken to the next level. 

I wanted a book that had abuse in it, but the story didn't linger there as if it was the end. I wanted the story after the abuse, and how they healed from the trauma, which is why I withheld explaining the abuse Reeve went through. You can imagine it for yourself. 

I wanted a book that was tear jerking and heart warming. 

I just wanted something different. 

So, I wrote it. 

It was in September of 2016 when I officially started Her Fated Destiny in a google doc, and I didn't have anything planned out. There was no story line, no direction, and absolutely no writing skills whatsoever. I struggled to start the prologue, and then I wrote little parts here and there.

A year later, in the fall of 2017, I had actually forgotten about Her Fated Destiny and happened to  stumble upon it in my drive while searching for school essays. I decided to buckle down on the story, and I went through rewriting the entire first couple of chapters whilst changing the point of view. 

I had been on wattpad since March of 2016, but I never posted anything, and one night I had the urge to post Her Fated Destiny. So, I posted the prologue thinking 'why not? its not like anyone is going to read it anyway.' 

Slowly, a few readers trickled in and expressed an interest, so I posted chapter one. I was nervous and very insecure about my writing; I still am. But, I had actually considered taking Her Fated Destiny down several times, even after readers loved it, yet I continued on the idea of never actually finishing this story.

I'm not that great of a writer, and the words that I manage to sew together are from my soul. I write with my heart, my emotions, and hope for the best. I've been told in middle school that my writing is incredible, but I hold no boast in it. Whose to say whether someone is good or not?

The writing style of Her Fated Destiny is not normal, as you've probably noticed, it is more of a poetic kind of writing. I want the emotion to be in the words, to elicit deep feelings and create an unusual connection with my readers. I hope that this book has done that.

I included the epigraphs because I always thought they were neat, and when I was young, I knew that I wanted them in my book. I feel like the epigraphs have added to the poetic sense of this book, and I think we can all agree on it. 

This has been a journey for me, making myself step out and share my work. I have never let anyone read what I write, and although it still scares me, I think that I have really enjoyed the experience. I learned some things about myself, and I got to explore some different routes. Its been beautiful, and I'm excited to keep going.