• Chapter Five •

"You cannot hate without reason, can you?"  

The deathly snarls of the she-wolf echoed through out the entire pack house, her eyes dilated with the crazed blood lust pumping through her senses. His warriors had instantly jumped forward, pinning her head to the table and tying her thrashing legs together.

Leon shivered when the she-wolf's eyes met his own. The sight was enough to make any werewolf shudder. It was horrifying. A furious fire was roaring inside of the she-wolf, her intentions were clearly to kill anything in sight; her emotions waging a war in her eyes. 

He realized his pack members were waiting for his command, and ordered, "Take her to the safe room." Instantly, six warriors assisted in carrying the she-wolf out of the room, and as they went the she-wolf's chest continued to rumble with a sinister noise that he knew was a promise of death. 

She wouldn't let them live. 

Leon began to pace the room, rubbing his temples. The warriors returned moments later, and almost every member of his pack, besides the patrolling warriors, suddenly became crowded in the small medical room as they waited to hear what their Alpha had to say for the incident. 

There was a heavy silence in the air, twisted with the concern of the doubtful. It appeared as though a silent controversy was taking place, a few of the warriors holding expressions of disturbance because of the turn in events. 

Everyone knew who she was. 

They saw how violent she was.

But, they had also experienced the true damage that had been done to the innocent she-wolf. 

There was no remorse in her. 

The men shifted uncomfortably when no one broke the thickening silence. They switched their attention from their Alpha that practically bounced from wall to wall, his body rigid, and their healer, who was expertly stitching Jay's arm closed in the very corner of the room.

Suddenly, their Beta let out a sound of impatience, and spoke, "What do we do with her?" 

Their Alpha glanced at Asher, briefly closing his eyes. For a moment, the warriors thought that he'd ignore his Beta's question until the Alpha blew out a breath, "I was hoping she wouldn't be like this, although I already had a feeling she would be." 

"So? She's like this. Tell us what we need to do." Asher responded, raising an eyebrow.

"She's clearly proven that she can't be let out of captivity until I'm sure she won't go on a killing spree." Alpha Leon shot his Beta a don't-push-me look, his tone indicating his inner turmoil.