Q & A

Finally, the answers we've all been waiting for! 

If your question isn't here (or you want to ask another question), feel free to comment it here and I'll add it in ;) 

Enjoy! 

  ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙ ✙  

Question || What is Cassius's full name?

Answer || Cassius Cole Mullen. 

Question || How did the Aloysius Pack become formed?

Answer || I can't say without spoilers, but there is a backstory to the Aloysius Pack; it will be revealed in Her Redeemed Destiny. 

Question || Is Cassius a werewolf?

Answer || Yes. 

Question || Will you explain the backstory of Leon?

Answer || Yes, in Her Redeemed Destiny. I know that I've been dropping some hints about him. 

Question || Where is the Aloyisus Pack located in North America?

Answer || In the southern states, but I don't specify because I want to leave it to the readers imagination. 

Question || Why are all the males seemingly without families? 

Answer || I can't say without spoilers, but it will be revealed in Her Redeemed Destiny. 

Question || Will Reeve ever return to human form?

Answer || Yes. 

Question || Why is Sekhet so vicious? 

Answer || A wolf is protective of their human, so Sekhet is naturally provoked when her human is threatened. Plus, the abuse holds a certain weight in Sekhet's feral response's, too. You can't really blame her, she's only doing what she thinks is right. 

Question || Why doesn't Reeve like Darren? 

Answer || She doesn't like Darren himself per-say, she just doesn't like his alluring presence. As explained in the book, he has a certain power to make others drawn to him and feel comforted, but with Reeve she isn't comfortable with it. So, she keeps Darren away. *chuckles* 

Question || What are your thoughts on Reeve? 

Answer || Personally, I feel like Reeve is a darker version of myself. She has been brought to life through the emotions that rage inside of me. We share similar qualities, but she is definitely more brave than I am, however her stubbornness proves to blind her sometimes. I think that she's a strong female nonetheless, and I admire her ability to overcome and adapt. She's a beautiful tragedy.