Ch 1: The Sludge pt1

"So who here is ready for high school huh all wanting to be heroes I bet" the teacher said smirking and everyone started hooting and hollering showing off their quirks. Izuku leaned back in his chair and looked out the window.

"wait...Midoriya you want to go to U.A.?" the teacher questioned Izuku tensed and just nodded. He already knew what would come next "HAHAHAHAHAH" the entire class started laughing "HAHAHA how would you even get in you need a quirk" the teacher spat laughing until he was in tears. Izuku shrunk into his seat trying to hide himself but the laughing continued until the bell rang.

Izuku started to put his books and journals into his bag he was about to put his hero journal in his bag. When he heard footsteps come into the room and come closer to him. He glanced over and it was none other than Kacchan the one who made sure Izuku went through hell since elementary. Izuku just stared at the floor hopping that he would just leave him alone but those wishes weren't answered. "Hay shit rag you know I've told you multiple times to stay out of my way.....but it seems you're to stupid to have that go through that thick skull of yours.....so I'll just beat it in to you" Kacchan said smirk as he began hitting Izuku over and over again burning me with his sweat. Izuku didn't let out a peep while he held an emotionless face this just pissed Katsuki off more. Katsuki threw Izuku to the ground and he bounced off slightly the air was knocked right out off his lungs. Katsuki then started to kick Izuku while his eyes were dead staying silent.

Eventually Katsuki lost interest and walked off with his goons Izuku then got up coughing up blood in the process. He started walking down the stairs and got to the small fish tank and grabbed his journal. Starting to walk home Izuku took the long way so that he wouldn't risk a run in with Kacchan. He watched as a few petals dropped from the trees he walked under the bridge but Izuku feel like somethings was off.

As he was almost out from under the bridge he heard something clink, before he could turn he was engulfed by a slimy substance. He can't breath he can't even move his body. "Ugh geez you're a slimy sucker aren't ya" that's when he felt a strong wind disperse the sludge so that it was no longer on him. Izuku looked behind himself to see All Might his all time favorite hero he flashes away and puts the slime in two soda bottles.

Izuku quickly snapped out off his daze as all might taps his face "hay kid you okay?" he asked in his heroic voice "yes yes but I need to ask you-" Izuku was cut as he grabbed onto all mights leg out of panic All Might finally noticed Izuku. So he landed on a building Izuku was about to ask him again but a puff of smoke appeared infront of him once it cleared a small frail man stood in his place "what you're an impostor where's the real all might" Izuku panicked "look kid make sure to keep this to yourself but I am All Might...you know that big fight I had about 5 years back....well it took out my stomach completely." he sighed then continued "now I can only be a hero for about 3 hours before I go back to this" he said gesturing to himself Izuku nodded understanding

"Now what was so important that you had to risk your life to ask? " Izuku began to feel nervous "C-Can some....one like...m-myself w-without....a q-quirk....b-become a Hero?" Izuku stuttered out as he looked at All Might hope fully evident in my eyes. This has been the only hope that has kept Izuku going all this time while everyone else beat him down. He hesitated before answering "well being completely honest with you.........no you can't....*sigh* look I know you probably look up to me but without a quirk how can you save yourself let alone anyone else? But look on the bright side of things you can always be a cop or something like that" All Might said while chuckling awkwardly.

The tinny ray of hope that had been a tiny ray light in Izuku's dark reality finally shattered encasing him within darkness. Izuku just stared at All Might for a second to collect his thoughts after a good minute Izuku smilled. He smilled brighter than he ever has before "well thank you for your time I am sorry I wasted your time All Might" Izuku said sweetly as he headed down to the streets below. As he walked through the crowds he felt as if his whole world just collapsed. Everthing was just flooded with darkness no light could be found. As for the single string that held him together it snapped without the slightest sound.

If only All Might knew the monster that he had just released. Maybe just maybe he might of changed that answer.

Meanwhile Izuku walked through the streets. If you looked at him you wouldn't see anything wrong. He, unfortunately, was good at this hiding his emotions from others. It came so naturally to him it was almost terrifying how he could become who ever you wanted.

Izuku hadn't realized that his feet had lead him to a villain fight. When he looked around the seen, he didn't know what to think. Katsuki Bakugo his childhood bully was being suffocated by the sludge from earlier. The heros what were they doing, nothing nothing at all just standing there watching Katsuki slowly inch towards death. The only hero helping out was hydro he was putting out some firses but that was it. Izuku really was shocked by this heros were supposed to be the ones to save the day. They were supposed to help people but what were they doing now.

Before Izuku or anyone else around him could react. Izuku's legs were rushing through the fire and rubble. Izuku threw his back pack hitting the villains left eye. This gave Katsuki a moment of fresh air something that he desperately needed. Izuku's mind was in shambles at the moment 'how can you be a hero when you can't even save yourself'. Those were the words that brutally ran through his mind.

Izuku called upon every once of strength he had with a quick and graceful motion. He grabbed Katsuki by the forearm and ripped him from the sludge. Katsuki was caught by one of the heroes "YOU STUPID KID YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING YOU USELESS PIECE OF DOG SHIT" the villain roared.

"KID GE-" before the hero could finish talking the villain hit Izuku. This sent Izuku smashing through a near by wall. Some how Izuku stood back up "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET IN MY WAY!!" the villain yelled facing the audience "hay you still aren't done with me so why are you spouting so much bull" Izuku said catching everyone off guard.

"How in the hell..JUST DIE YOU WORTHLESS CRAP!!" the sludge screamed slamming Izuku into the ground several times. Meanwhile Katsuki was struggling with the heros trying desperately to get to Izuku. He can't feel anything he can't hear anything other than the silence from Izuku. He can not see anything but Izuku's blokd covered body.

Izuku didn't even know what he was doing all he knew was he had to keep this bastard distracted. "Ahaha come on a little hit like that what are ya a baby shit I get worse beatings than this daily" Izuku spat smirking. The Villian was beyond pissed at this point rage wasn't even a word to describe just how angry he was.

"Fine if you aren't going to die from brute force....then I just have to skewer you HAHAHAH" the villain was absolutely hysterical. He grabbed a piece of wood from the rubble a crazed look. It was broken creating a point at the end as if in slow motion the villain through it at Izuku. Even when Izuku could see the object moving through the air he couldn't move. He had obtained to many injuries in the fight. 'I guess this is where it all ends,huh... looks like everyone was right guess I am just a weak useless.... Deku' Izuku thought this while he finally shed a single tear a small smile cracked on his face.

-------------------------

Last edited:
10/21/17

I hope you all enjoy the story. Also don't be afraid to comment I love reading comments. They can really liven up a story plus it gives me incentive to continue the story.😁 Till next time my little 🐷