Ch 11: First Day At UA

It had been several days since Izuku's surprise arrival and only two days since Nezu brought up the idea of letting the boy join UA. The press found out and were all over the story head lines read "All Might and principle of UA pull an unknown student into UA?" "Mysterious boy appears in USJ then is offered a spot in the number one hero school" "who is this young man that has caught the attention of the top hero and UA principle".

If the press didn't know any better they would assume Izuku was principle Nezu's child. While most of Japan wondered who Izuku was and where he was from, the young man was testing. Academically Izuku was only a few points from matching the principle's IQ, while Izuku was in that hell whole he had plenty of time to learn new things even correcting a few things on the test. During the physical portion Izuku excelled just as he did at the USJ, though Nezu and many other heroes where present this time. Seeing how Izuku fought they seen that he would be a terrifying enemy in battle but the only problem is that his fighting style was to aggressive. When Izuku fought all the different robots, some specializing in speed, others in strength, and so on. He automatically went for the kill, this was not just a figure of speech either, he would almost always go in for a lethal blow. Some of the robots where disguised as humans and Izuku would either rip the throat apart or tare out the heart. Without the slightest hesitation he would destroy every robot in his path.

A few of the heroes had to leave the room feeling noxious or disgusted with Izuku. By the end of the combat portion the only ones that remained in the room were Nezu, All Might, and Aizawa. Next Izuku had to do a few endurance tests to see just how far they could push his body. After seeing what he could do on a battle field the heroes were nervous to see how far Izuku could go. Once the small break ended Izuku stepped up to the machine and reeled back his arm using all of his might Izuku released. The reading showed 9.8 tons of force was just used, with a punch like this and the type of fighting Izuku just demonstrated Izuku could easily be placed within the top 10 heroes world wide. Continuing on like this Izuku's results were all out standing and quiet horrifying. All of the heroes that watched Izuku had a leering thought creep into their minds

 "Will he turn to heroism or villainy?"

After Izuku had finished all testing he was escorted back to the room he first woke up in. Once there all Izuku could do was sit and wait, so that is exactly what he did. 

Meanwhile Nezu and the others sat gathered in the conference room disguising the matter. 

"How do we know we can trust him" Midnight asked looking around the table at the others.

"what if he turns on us after finding out our weaknesses?" another hero asked looking around getting many nods in return. Nezu sat in his seat and listened to what was on everyone's mind one question in particular caught his attention.

"How strong is that thing going to get?" Nezu gritted his teeth at that word. Being called a thing was not something anyone wanted. Though it was unavoidable for many like himself and Izuku, the horrible memories started to flood into Nezu's mind. The annoyingly bright lights that hung over him while many tools shined in that same light right beside him. He could still feel the leather straps that stopped him from escaping. 

After everyone had settled down Nezu spoke "now that you all have stated your views I would like to share my own....the boy that we all just observed, shows great potential and right now he is at a cross roads, I was once at the very same cross roads....He's been exploited, experimented on, tortured, and anything else you can possibly think of. Hatred is probably the only thing he feels right now, a distrust towards everyone and everything he comes into contact with. If we do nothing and just put him into foster care he'll probably end up in the same situation if not he will turn to villainy. Frankly he would have every right to do so.... but if we take him and groom him and change his view then he will most likely become a hero and want to help others that are like him. He has the potential to become the next symbol of peace because he still has room to grow, if we can just get him to trust in people again then he can create so much good in the world. On the other hand if we just toss him aside because we fear what he could do....well those fears might just come true, and turn to a nightmarish reality..." Nezu was seated in his chair as he looked at the heroes, his small paws folded.