Ch 3: Flipping The Switch

Izuku found himself taking the long way home for some reason. After getting scolded by the heros he didn't want to worry his mother more than he already had. He chose the back alleys of the bustling city. He needed just a little peace in the endless noise. As he walked through, he started following a sound. It was faint yet he couldn't help but want to find the source.

After some walking he caught sight of a small girl. She had airy blond hair, small horns, and bandages covering her body. She was sobbing quietly into her hands while shaking furiously. Izuku made his way to the small girl but kept his distance so not to scare her. "H-hay are you okay?....are you lost by chance?" Izuku asked looking at the little girl nervously.

The girl slowly lifted her head to meet Izuku's bright green orbs. For some odd reason she felt safe and comforted by his presence. "U-umm ....w-well yes.... I uh...don't have any family?" She said calming down with Izuku's presence. "Oh is that so....well why don't I take you to the police station so that they can find you some where safe to stay....does that sound good?" Izuku asked looking at the small girl.

She was hesitant to comply she didn't know a thing about him. Yet every fibber of her being was telling her she could trust him that there was nothing to fear. Reluctantly she nodded and stood "Alrighty then hold my hand so we don't get separated is that okay?" Izuku asked looking at her. She hesitantly obeyed at that very moment a man much taller than Izuku landed in front of their only exit.

The little girl was now trembling she can never forget him. Izuku noticed this and pulled the girl behind him. "Eri I finally found you I was so worried that that you might be hurt or worse" His tone was menacing. "Who are you?" Izuku asked a terrifying look in his eyes. " I am Eri's older brother I lost track of her when we were out and about this morning so do forgive me ahah" The man's voice was hollow and his laugh fake. "If you really are her bother then why is she trembling I will turn you in fo-" Izuku was quickly cut off an unfathomable pain rushed through his body.

It was nothing that he had ever felt before his eyes became blurred but he stood. His body wanted to rest but he wasn't about to let Eri get hurt. "Oh looks like you can take a hit kid...... I seen your fight against that sludge. Your quirk has something to do with hardening of your body right?" The man asked looking Izuku over. "I'm...Q-quirk l-less"Izuku kept it short he didn't have that much energy. He needs to get them out but he doesn't know how.

"Wow what a surprise... A quirk less boy can take a quirk user head on pretty impressive,but the big problem is you're just to much of a....hero" It was like poison in his mouth the word hero. Absolute disgust with that said he made another move now there were two gashes across Izuku's chest. Going from his shoulders down to his hips. It was horrific just to see Izuku in this state, let alone the pain he felt.

The man easily walked past Izuku's collapsed body that was sitting in a pool of his own blood. Eri was trembling even more than before. "Look what you caused Eri. He died because you ran away because you caused trouble he died. Just like your father that curse of yours hurts everyone so don't try and run away again. Some one else might just die too" The man said before leaving the area with Eri in tow.

Izuku's body laid on the cold ground unmoving. His body was slowly trying to heal it self. People walked past him but didn't care. Never batting an eye, the society he lives in is cruel. The moon was already at its peek when another man walked over to Izuku's still body.

A devilish grin stretch up to his ears like a Chester cat. As the beauty of the full moon dripped down on to this horrific scene. Izuku was hauled away never stirring from his sleep. His body body been through to much within only a few hours. His seemingly endless slumber would continue for several days. Along this time his mothers dead body would be found it was still fresh. Only a mild smell coming from her corps, Izuku would be put on a missing persons list, and at Inko's funereal a man would attend. Silvery white hair worn in a ponytail yet it still draped to his hips and ghostly pale skin without a single flaw.

He looked absolutely perfect in every way the only problem was no one at the funereal, not even Mitsuki, knew who this man was. A single tear was all that escaped his enchanting eyes as he looked upon Inko's lifeless body.

---------------------------------------
Last Edited:
10/25/17