Ch 7: Whispers From The Ocean's Deapths

The ship rocked back and forth, the crates sliding around. A large thud was heard waking the small boy up. It had been several days since he had been put on the ship. He had gotten very little sleep the noise seeming to never end not even for a second. Waves continuously crashing up against the outside walls of the ship, all manner of animal and creature hollered and wailed all within sorrow. Izuku didn't know what to do or what would soon come only that the cries of sorrow wouldn't leave. That these familiar cries would follow him wherever he went taking everything away.

The boy started to look around boredly nothing to keep his attention, only his treacherous thoughts to keep him company. The lights above him swung dangerously leaving only a dim light to illuminate the darkness. "Ohohoh how paculare" a voice echoed through the room bouncing off every wall making the animals and creatures go silent. Izuku sat up a bit curious of what this voice was talking about and where it was coming from.

For several minutes Izuku heard nothing he strained his small ears trying to listen for even the slightest sound. All that reached him was the waves crashing against the bout and the creaking of the lights above. "I guess I really am losing my mind" Izuku said letting a sigh escape his chapped lips. He laid back down spiralling out onto the cold metal that made his skin crawl it seemed as if that was all that surrounded him lately. As Izuku closed his eyes he heard...laughing? "Stop it you're just inside my head" Izuku grumbled knitting his brows in frustration.

"That's quite mean to say" the voice said making Izuku cover his ears and curl into a ball. When Izuku did this a hand frail and wrinkled, rough and ragged reached out to him tapping his leg. Izuku immediately jumped back and snapped open his eyes. He looked around absolutely terrified moving his green orbs from one spot to another until they landed on something.

Right beside his cage was a box it was solid black with a small opening metal bars covered the opening only allowing you to see a little bit of what was inside. To solid red slits looked right back at Izuku and when they blinked Izuku jumped out of surprise. "Uuuuuuuu" Izuku was completely dumbfounded "hehehehe you are quiet cute" the being inside the box said looking at Izuku. The small boy was a bit curious as to what was in the box it was most likely human but he wasn't sure. "H-hello?" Izuku was nervous and hesitant to even say anything but his mind was running wild with questions.

"Why hello to you two young Midoriya" The voice said chuckling "d-do I...uh...know you or something?" Izuku asked wondering why the voice knew his name. "ahahah under the light of the blood moon of old will we finally see the difference in power between a god and we mortals, eyes flooded by the blood of his enemies the crimson liquid flowing like an ocean beneath his very feet. Black hair that is like a never ending void that sits curled atop his head. A scythe as large as he stands black crystal intertwined like snakes around a branch. Blood glistening off of the blade that is illuminated by the moon above. While the roaring flames from hell bow to him, beware for beneath his beauty sleeps a dark and hungry beast. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHA!!!!" The creature inside the box was now a mess of laughter.

"uh....what are you talki-" Izuku was cut off his crate sliding far away from the black box. It's laughter continuing to ring through the room the animals and creatures within the room started to go wild. Their songs of sorrow echoing loudly Izuku covered his ears desperate to get rid of the sound his ears felt like they would bleed. Among all the noise Izuku could not hear the loud bust that happened above deck his desperate screams unheard in the chaos. The ship started to take on water and as the ship started to sink the captain and crew abandoned ship only taking what was necessary. Leaving all cargo to be engulfed by the ocean never to be found in her dark depths again.

Izuku was completely unaware of the water that had started to rapidly flood the room. The lights that swung dangerously finally fell setting some of the crates a blase while the crates on the floor started to flood. Izuku only opened his eyes when he felt something wet hit his legs the cries of the animals were beyond unbearable and the sound of the water roaring in was terrifying. Izuku immediately and frantically tried to escape the cage he was in but the almost unbreakable metal wouldn't budge. The lock was something he had never seen before he tried to open it but he couldn't do anything. He screamed for help until his voice was gone and the water was up to his neck. If he had any tears he would be balling them out right now but he didn't he had cried out all the tears for the rest of his days. He took in one final breath before the water engulfed his cage.