Ch 15: Hunting Dog

The slight breeze that flowed through the streets of Houso blew through a green set of curls. These green curls belonged to none other than Izu Tsukauchi, or better known as Izuku Midoriya. His lean body was covered in an all black uniform, a turtleneck that gripped to his torso, his cargo pants wrapping around his lean yet muscular legs. The combat boots that covered his feet kept the ruff roof top from graining against them. A compact gas mask covered the lower half of his face only allowing his eyes to be seen while his curls laid to one side. The leather gloves that he wore slipped onto his slim fingers while they gripped the sniping rifle in his hands. Izuku's green eyes watched through the scope waiting like a dog for his prey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier when he was heading to a city just outside of Houso the train was stopped. A large winged Namru had broken through the side of the same cart that Izuku and Gran Torino had been riding in. Torino had acted first knocking the beast out of the train, the older male had ordered Izuku to wait in the train because he had deemed it, too, dangerous for the boy. Izuku had a slight problem with that and decided to follow Torino. Luckily he did because the older male wouldn't of been able to save the couple. Taking out one of his knives that were strapped to his thigh Izuku slit the monster's throat right before it chomped down on a civilian couple.

After that Endeavor had showed up and the group chased after another Namru. Izuku was taking down his third Namru when Endeavor ordered him to follow Todoroki. Reluctantly Izuku did, only because Torino had also ordered him to do so. Izuku stuck to jumping from rooftop to rooftop so as to not alert Todoroki of his presence. Again this was the right call because from here Izuku could see the fight taking place in an alleyway only two buildings away. The two buildings were much shorter than the one Izuku was standing on so it gave him a perfect view of the fight. The teen took out his sniper rifle and that is how we got to this point with Izuku waiting for the perfect moment to shoot.

Down in the alley, Todoroki was the only one able to fight the villain that stood before him. Native and Iida had been demobilized, it had something to do with the villain's quirk. The young teen had quickly learned that the villain he was facing may not have had a quirk that helped in combat like his own. And that was exactly what made him so dangerous. Todoroki had not been exposed to any form of training that would help him in this type of situation, he had only read about scenarios like this one. It's rare to have a quirk like this and be this skilled in combat. Todoroki was at a loss, he didn't even know the specifics of how this villain's quirk worked. In the end he had no way to counter attack, he had no idea how he demobilized the two laying next to him because he just barely arrived.

"You better not take your eyes off me" a menacing voice said behind Todoroki. The young teen whipped around but he wasn't fast enough the villain was right behind him and his blade was already pressed against his neck.

A shot rang out the bullet hitting Stain's hand making him drop the knife and jump back from Todoroki. The young teen didn't know who just fired the shot nor where it came from.

Izuku on the other hand let out an annoyed grunt, he didn't want to blow his cover but he wasn't able to get a vitel shot nor was he about to let Todoroki get killed when he could prevent it. Luckily Todoroki and Stain didn't realize where he was at, the roof had a design that allowed him to get a clear view and shot but it also concealed his location. Once again Izuku went back to waiting for an opening.

The fight between Todoroki and Stain continued and Izuku not interfering any further. Iida was starting to get the feeling back in his fingers but that was about it. Frustration and anger filled the young teens body as he watched his classmate fight what he deemed to be his own fight. Iida had promised himself that he would avenge his brother, that he would be the one to defeat Stain. He would be the one that took down the very same man that took his brother's career away. Tears started to rush down his face, Iida started to turn that frustration and anger into energy. With all of his strength he started to force his body to move, the words Stain had said earlier playing through his mind. How could he be a hero if all he wanted was fingious, and if he actually thought about the villain's words. It was obvious that they rang with truth, the anger and frustration only grew in Iida's body and mind. It was fine, if he wasn't fit to be a hero then he would be a villain. It would be fine right? As long as he held true to his morals, right? As Iida reasoned to himself he let all the rage and anguish he had ever felt fill his body.