Ch 22: Truama

After Izuku got done telling Katsuki the plan he looked at the teen for an okay. Katsuki thought for a moment thinking over the pros and cons of the plan then nodding in agreement. The two then split up to get into position.

Izuku was hanging on the side of a build letting his costume conceal him. Katsuki was counting the seconds until All Might would appear and sure enough, Izuku's prediction was correct. Katsuki hopped out at the right time and caught All Might's attention. Katsuki followed Izuku's instructions and he was able to dodge all of All Might's attacks. The students and staff that were currently watching were completely baffled as to how he was doing this.

When Katsuki finally got close enough to the exit he let one of the attacks hit him blasting him further towards the exit. All Might caught his mistake and immediately tried to chase after him only for something to jump out of the shadows and cause a blur to flash in front of him. Izuku was now blocking All Might's path to Katsuki.

"I see you two have come up with a last minute plan but it won't work, HAHAHAHAHA!!" All Might crackled out as he got ready to attack Izuku. The young green haired teen easily dodged, then sending a counter attack that hit spot on sending All Might a few feet back.

Izuku was very quiet as he had to focus all of his consciousness on the current fight. The only problem was that is wasn't enough. With every punch that was dodged and received Izuku could feel the memories coming back. This wasn't good he needed to just make it through for the next few minutes. So Izuku sped it up making All Might stay on his toes as well, the students and staff could hardly keep up with the fight because of how fast the two were moving.

After several minutes of this All Might had to take off the restaurants. When the large man dropped the weights on the ground they shook the entire mock city, making Katsuki stop and look back while he dodged debri.

"You're pretty good kid maybe I should go all out for this one." All Might chuckled darkly. Izuku was becoming dizzy because of the strain he was putting on his mind trying to keep his anxiety at ease. When All Might launched his attack without the restraints Izuku wasn't the one to dodge.

At that split second moment Izuku's eyes turned cold and he seen nothing but a target in front of him. The only thing on his mind was forcing the opponent into submission, and making him wish for death.

When Izuku moved he was silent not making a single vibration. He was so fast that All Might couldn't keep up with him. The clock was ticking down to the last few seconds with only six seconds remaining. Katsuki sprinted for the exit even with his body drained, Izuku had All Might in such a bind that his defeat was definite. And when the timer hit one second, Katsuki's foot was past the exit and Izuku had All Might face first into the ground with cuffs on him and a knife to the man's throat. When the buzzer went off Izuku snapped out of his trance like state and swiftly put the knife back up, whispering a small apology to the man on the ground.

The student's and staff members that were in the screening room were silent. There were no words to express their current feelings.

When Katsuki and Izuku walked into the classroom with everybody else they both received stares. The only difference were the type of stares, with prazing eyes they looked at Katsuki, but with Izuku they looked with disgust and hatred. All the students instantly ran to Katsuki to ask him questions and praise his genius. Katsuki was about to tell them the whole idea but Izuku stopped him.

"Katsuki I would like to thank you for your cleaver thinking, if it weren't for your wits we would of failed." Izuku said suttely telling Katsuki to just take the credit. When Katsuki looked at Izuku's bowing figure he seen the blood dripping down his uniform.