Ch 5: Only a Doll

Izuku was led down the ever twisting and bending halls. It was making the small boy dizzy this made it pretty hard to keep up with snake. It looked like a research facility with the plain grey walls and the smell of cleaning product.

"Snake where am I?" Izuku finally spoke up after several minutes of silence. "It's of no concern to you" Snake said coldly continuing to walk. Izuku was scared he didn't know where he was nor when and if he would get out. Finally Snake stopped in front of a door. It was the same as the others grey with a small window and several locks. Snake opened the door and shoved Izuku inside.

Izuku was so scared he was shaking and hugging himself tears threatening to fall. "Sit" Snake commanded and Izuku did as he was told. Obediently sitting in the metal chair Snake didn't even spare him a glance as he walked over to a cabinet.

Whatever snake pulled out he hid behind his back so that Izuku could not see. Snake then walked back over to Izuku every step he took making a sharp click.

The man gently placed a blind fold over Izuku's eyes. Izuku didn't have the strength to fight back only to hold himself in fear. "You are such a good bunny,you deserve a reward" Snake said darkly making Izuku freeze. Snake's hand caressed Izuku's sides and worked down to his hips. He loved the way Izuku tensed up at his feather like touch. Snake moved his hand up to Izuku's chest. He ran his hands over Izuku's light pink nipples earning a shiver and whimper from Izuku. An ear wrenching scream echoed through out the room. Izuku was now on the ground blood dripping down his shoulder. It wasn't even a full second later when Izuku was screaming bloody murder again. This time though it was his back the leather whip left nasty cuts and gashes.

Snake loved these screams of pain nothing could of been better. After a few more times of this Snake got bored. Moving back to the cabinet he looked over his collection. Weapons from all over the world could be found in this space.

"This'll be perfect" Snake said grabbing a small knife. It didn't look like much but it was surprisingly useful. Snake put the power to a low setting so not to kill Izuku right away. With a light prick Izuku's skin was cut into very deeply and an almost deadly amount of electricity was shot through his small body.

Izuku was crying and lying curled up in a ball on the floor. All he could feel was pain all over his body. "You know I got really lucky with you" Snake exclaimed joyfully. "W-what...d-d-o you.....mean?" Izuku could barley talk but he was curious. "oh you don' t know?" Snake said in an almost joyous tone. "Well~ I stoked you for several weeks and then when I was walking around to dispose of some old toys I found you laying on the ground. It was really perfect there were no witness and if any was passing by they didn't care about you or I." Snake said almost jumping up for joy. "and just to top off this perfect treat, the only person left that truly cares for you died you know that it was perfectly timed too..... Now that Inko Midoriya is out of the way no one is going to care where you are not even the cops NO ONE WILL CARE!!!!HA HA AHA HA HA HA!!" 

The man in front of Izuku was in a hysterical fit of laughter. Nothing could of made his day more than Izuku's horrid misfortune and Snake wasn't lying either. No one not even the police or heroes cared where Izuku was they just stuck his file among the ever growing pile of lost children. 

Izuku didn't know what to do even though his would had been completely torn down. Even though he had almost been killed. Even now as he was being tortured he still had the thought of seeing his mom one more time. Knowing that she was safe, knowing he could one day see her bright and warm smile. Now that was all torn away from him he really didn't have anything or anyone. Izuku's body just fell against the wall there wasn't an ounce of will power left in his frail body. Snake finally calmed himself down and whipped away the tears of laughter.