Ch 16: Katsuki

While Principle Nezu, All Might, Gran Torino, and Endeavor waited for Izuku to wake up. Katsuki was learning how to be more sociable with his fans during his internship. The hot tempered boy was kissing his teeth while trying to smile which looked more like a death glare and like he was about to murder someone.

"Kacchan, what are you doing?! You need to look approachable especially if what you said at the sports festival is true. You need to become approachable so that the citizens will trust you and your ratings will go up." Best Jeanist said while smacking Bakugo over the head with a piece of rolled up newspaper.

"Yes, sir.." Bakugo growled out trying his best to look more approachable. As the young teen looked around he could see the looks that people were giving him and they were all to familiar. People always assumed that you had to look and act a certain way to be a hero and if not you were a villain. Everyone always told him he was destined for greatness yet when they saw his determination they would always mistake it for something else. Once they saw this they would always assume the worst of him yet they would never say anything to his face. It was more than frustrating it was absolutely in raging, why couldn't they all just see that he wanted to protect them and win.

"Bakugo?!" Katsuki was pulled out of his thoughts by an all to familiar voice. It was one of the as he called them 'extras' from middle school.

"What are you doing in this area you don't live near hear do you?" The teen asked as he approached Bakugo.

"No I'm doing an internship for Best Jeanist we're on patrol right now." Bakugo stated looking the kid over, something just didn't seem right.

"Oh so you got into U.A., huh?.....well that school sure does have one hell of a monster roaming those halls." The teen said chuckling and scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" Bakugo asked confused as to what the other ment.

"So you don't know?" The teen asked looking at Bakugo like he had been under a rock for a million years.

"No, so fuckin' tell me ya bastard." Bakugo demanded as he sent his signature glare towards the teen.

"W-well, you see...." The young teen took a slight pause before releasing a heavy sigh and looking at the ground a slight look of fear coated his eyes.

"Kiari took me and the others to pay a visit to a kid he knew. This kid had a mind control quirk or some shit like that. Kiari said it was gonna be a piece of cake to kick the villain to be's ass. When we got to the school I got a bad feeling since it was U.A., all the kids that get in there have something, ya know." Bakugo noticed that the boy next to him was feeling uneasy and so he patted him on the back and nodded for him to continue.

"Anyways we went to the courtyard were the outside lunch tables are and went over to the purple headed kid. I didn't get anything from him, he seemed like a normal guy, like he would never even hurt a fly.....but the bastard next to him was something else. The others didn't feel anything, I tried to warn Kiari but he wouldn't have it and said I was just being a fuckin' pussy. So I shut my mouth and followed him. When Kiari and the guys surrounded the two I could feel something, it felt like I was gonna throw up, it just didn't feel right." Bakugo already knew that this kids quirk allowed him to feel the strengths and auras of others and he was always on the money.

"Again I ignored it and just followed. When Kiari said something to the purple headed kid, the one sitting next to him stood up and yanked Kiari by his tie so that they were inches apart from one another. I don't know what Kiari said but it set that psycho straight the fuck off. Before any of us could see or hear anything Kiari had his face smashed threw the cement table. The guys tried to attack this monster but they all lost. It looked like he was having trouble moving around. But that was because his clothing was weighted or some shit because he took off his blazer and dropped it on one of the guys knocking him out. Do to its weight it almost broke his spine too. Then later when a couple of the paramedics tried to get it off of him, they ended up having to have a couple heroes to lift it because it was just so heavy." Bakugo noticed the shivers starting to roll down the young teens spined and decided it was best to try and comfort him. Bakugo started to rub circles on the teens back which helped him calm down tremendously. Yet the look of terror and fear remained in his eyes.