Ch 13: The Sports Festival

Train like a demon for a full month, never resting, and never letting up. That's all Izuku had been doing he had to win the sports festival, his actions were going to back lash onto someone that didn't even do anything wrong. When the first half of the sports festival flew by Izuku was still holding first place with Todoroki and Bakugo right behind him. Once the half time games ended Izuku started getting ready his first match up would be against Fumikage Tokoyami. The crowds roared as Izuku made his way up to the stage. His opponent was staring at Izuku from the opposite end of the ring. When the bell rang out Tokoyami made the first move.

Izuku easily dodged, the shadow attached to Tokoyami was to slow, Izuku quickly closed the distance between the two. Before Tokoyami could react to the over whelming speed he was down on the ground. Izuku reeled his arm back and with a punch landing square in Tokoyami's face Midnight announced that Izuku had won the match. The entire match only lasted a total of 30 seconds. The crowd went crazy as Izuku stepped down from the stage and disappeared into the waiting rooms.

Class 1-A was dumb founded by how quickly Izuku finished the match. Thinking back on how rude they were made them all a little nervous. Everyone else continued on and fought their matches some winning and some loosing. Once again Izuku was put up against another class 1-A student. To be more exact that student is Eijiro Kirishima. The red headed boy made his way onto the stage and looked over at Izuku, their eyes never meeting. When the bell rang out through the arena Kirishima charged in, he thought he was garented a win because he was better at hand to hand combat unlike Tokoyami. Izuku easily blocked Kirishima's attack, this surprised Kirishima because not to many people could do that. Kirishima activated his quirk and tried to block one of Izuku's punches only for the impact to break through his hardening quirk and to crack his bone. Taking a step back Kirishima took a better look at Izuku, who didn't look like much. To Kirishima Izuku looked rather small and thin. Kirishima was brought back to reality as a heavy kick sent him flying out of the arena. Once again Kirishima's quirk was broken through and his rips were the ones that took the impact this time.

The medics ended up having to carry Kirishima to the nurses office. Izuku left the stage without a word, leaving the crowd to roar and cheer with excitement. The other matches continued class 1-A becoming more concerned about this new transfer student. Torodoki Shouto was the next person to fight Izuku. Shouto was confident and sure that he would easily win, so far Izuku hadn't shown any form of quirk. All that he has done can be achieved with and without the use of a quirk. Though there was one thing bothering Shouto, if he didn't have to use his quirk yet.....just how strong was he? Shouto asked himself as he walked up to the plate form, so far all of Izuku's fights had all lasted around a minute.

Once both opponents were on stage, the bell rang out making the crowd go wild. Shouto waited, all the others had tried to attack first and lost, assuming it had to do with his fighting style Shouto waited. After a full minute of neither side doing anything Izuku got bored. Shouto barely blocked Izuku with an ice wall. Though the thick wall didn't last very long when Izuku's foot made contact with the ice, it shattered. Shouto was blown back several feet, he only stayed in the ring by the skin of his teeth. Shouto threw another ice attack at Izuku, who easily destroyed it. Izuku kept making Shouto back up, Izuku was making it impossible for Shouto to focus on anything but staying in the ring. The class 1-A student was to worried about staying in the game that he couldn't think of a way to get Izuku out.

Izuku finally had Shouto backed into a corner, all the ice that he had created was now working against him. The huge walls of shattered ice closed him in, while the frost bite crawled up his arm making it almost impossible to use his quirk. Izuku was only a few feet away from him and the terror that Shouto felt in that moment scared him. Shouto didn't know why but every fiber in his body was telling him to run and to get the hell out of there. As Izuku started to approach Shouto, the boys instincts took over. Shouto put all of his energy into the blast he was about to release Izuku sensed this and did the same. Cementoss immediately acted on the this, the hero instantly created large and thick walls of cement between the two. At the same time both boys released their attack. The walls between them were blown away and a stream of hot and cold air rushed through the audience. Smoke filled the area once it cleared Shouto was on the ground knocked out cold and Izuku was standing tall a few bruises were visible. This made him look even more triumphant.