Ch 21: Exams

After the internships finished the students where coming back with new attitudes, some for the good some for the bad. The morning that the bell rang throughout the halls of U.A. their intentions were as solid as ever.

"Good to see you all back and well..." Aizawa said while glancing over at Izuku who had almost been put into a serious coma.

"I am sure you are all ready to get back to your training....Do to recent events we will be holding a summer training camp." Aizawa said making the class erupt into excitement and laughter.

"All right calm down I know you are all very excited but there are somethings we have to take care of before we can take you all there.....Firstly you need to have your guardian sign the permission slips, the second thing is you all need to pass your midterm exams." Aizawa said with a sly smile making the class excrete a down turned atmosphere.

"There will be both an academic portion and a physical portion. The academic portion will cover everything that we have learned this semester, as for the physical portion you won't know what you will be tested on until the day of." Aizawa said his wicked grin never leaving his face as the class went into a frightened panic.

" I will begin class shortly until then chat among yourselves, you won't have very much time to do that after the exams..." Aizawa yand out as he slunk down into his sleeping back.

The class was now in a state of frantic teens. The only ones that were calm were Izuku, todoroki, and momo. Katsuki and Iida were only calm on their outer shells, Iida was trying to distract himself because he had a feeling he would have a hard time passing the physical portion. Katsuki on the other hand was sitting quietly in his seat, he had no idea what he was going to do if he didn't get his quirk working by then. Would he be expelled, would he be transferred to another department, would the others look at him as a lesser being. These frantic thoughts ran through Katsuki's mind, the only one that noticed was Izuku.

The young teen kept glancing at Katsuki to anyone else he would look just like normal. Thought to Izuku he could tell that Katsuki was frustrated about something, his brows were slightly furrowed, his scowl was more of a frown, his eyes were racing with thoughts, and his fists were clenched with sweat slicking them down. Whatever Katsuki was thinking about Izuku could tell that it was important.

"IZU-KUN!!" Mom yelled from across the room making both Izuku and Katsuki jump out of their seats. Katsuki immediately started to look around looking for a head of green floppy hair and a goofy grin. When Katsuki only saw 'Izu' he felt his temper start to boil up, but then he remembered that he was currently quirkless.

"His fuckin' name is Tsukachi, use it" Katsuki growled while he tried to be as polite as possible. The class was slightly shocked by their reactions and they were about to say something before Izuku stepped in.

"If you guys would just call me Izu or Tsukachi okay....Izukun sounds to much like Izuku, you know" Izuku said chuckling before he realized what he just said. He could feel Katsuki's eyes boring into the back of his head with a look of shock and confusion. Izuku expected something to happen but Katsuki only turned his head and looked the other way.

After that Momo discussed having Izuku and herself lead a study group since she came in 2nd place to Izuku in the class when it came to grades. Izuku agreed and that was that, once class started the students quieted down and pay attention to the lesson.

Later the next day at lunch the blonde from class 1-B came around a sick smirk on his face as he approached class 1-A's table.

"I bet you all want to know what is going to be on the physical portion of the exam now don't you" The teen smirked as he said in a matter of fact tone.