Ch 18: A Life He Never Knew

Gran Torino was sitting at the table in his kitchen waiting for Izuku. There were a number of different papers and items sprawled out across the wooden surface.

"Uh, what's going on?" Izuku asked his body going into a state of fight or flight. The young teen looked around the room to see if there was anything out of the ordinary that he should worry about. The only thing he found was that Endeavor was sitting at the table as well staring at a small paper. The large man held it in his meaty hands as if it were a delicate butterfly wing that would crumble into nothingness, if he held it to tightly. A sorrowful look in his eyes as if looking into a time to far gone.

"Come sit down....we have a lot to explain." Endeavor said a heavy weight hanging onto his every word making the silence seem unbearable. The young teen took caution as he stepped forward to approach the two older heroes. Once Izuku sat down at the table he seen a number of photos that had a woman in them that resembled his mom greatly.

"If you're wondering yes that is your mother" Gran Torino said as he took another heavy swig of his liquor. Izuku was beyond confused now, why in the hell would his mom be in a heroes costume and be hanging out with All Might, Endeavor, and a number of other heroes. Thoughts raced through his mind, his eyes darting from one piece of paper to the next. How come he didn't have the slightest of clues as to what this was all about.

"From how you are looking at all of this,..I suppose she never told you did she?" Enji said as he looked up from the photo, tears pooling at the rims of his eyes daring to fall. His voice that was normally rough and stirn, was now weak, trembling, and heavy. Even the look on his face was completely out of character, the older man wiped his eyes before continuing. "Do you remember the fight that the U.A. seniors were in about 15 years ago?" Enji questioned while he stared at the table covered in photos, handwritten letters, and drawings.

"....no, I don't think I've ever heard anything about that" Izuku said feeling quite hesitant at first. This was something he had never heard of and before he was kidnapped he was obsessed with heroes. How was it that he knew NOTHING about this. Enji nodded at the response before pouring himself a glass of whisky and taking a heavy swig.

"20 years ago your mother, all might, gran torino, aizawa, 13, and myself were seniors in high school at U.A.....what quirk did your mother have?" Enji asked as he stared down into the golden liquid that swished and swashed in his glass.

"Telekinesis, she was able to move small objects around but if she tried to do more she would break her body. But shouldn't you know this?" Izuku questioned starting to get on the defensive out of suspension.

"Is that what she told you?....guess she didn't want you to find anything." Enji chuckled out as he took another sip of his liquor.

"Enji, you know why she didn't tell him, so don't start acting so bitter." Gran Torino said as he glared up from his shaking hands. He had already drank a quarter of the bottle but he was still sober enough to tell how Enji was getting. The large man across the table clenched his fist and gritted his teeth while glaring at the elderly man.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE BITTER! SHE WAS WITH HIM AND NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT IT EVEN WHEN SHE KNEW I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER!?" Enji yelled letting his emotions get the best of him.

"BECAUSE SHE LOVED HIM BUT SHE THOUGHT HE DIDN'T LOVE HER THANKS TO THEIR DAMNED FAMILIES!" Gran Torino yelled back remembering their final scene before they were torn apart for good. The two men were furios but they calmed themselves down before anything could escalate further.

"That was only part of your mothers quirk, she also had one for all. It wasn't given to her by choice but rather it was her mother's. You see she couldn't find a successor before she had Inko and since she wanted her baby girl to have a strong quirk she subconsciously transferred the quirk to your mother. Do to the fact that your mother was still developing her body developed to the quirk. Once her mother found this out she sent her to a friend and they trained her to use the quirk without killing herself or the others around her." Gran Torino explained while Endeavor went to gather more letters and photos. Izuku didn't know what to do or say, ya he had learned some crazy shit in the underground but this was his mom. Just how was he supposed to act.