Ch 17: A Stained Past

After the incident in Hosu Izuku had been rushed to the ER, they were able to remove the claw and sow him up but that was it. After that they had to wait for him to rest and heal back up. The only problem was that Izuku wasn't waking up, his vitals were fine, but he wasn't healing nor waking. Several people with healing quirks, including recovery girl, tried to heal him but it didn't work. Principle Nezu, All Might, Endeavor, and Gran Torino were all extremely distressed by this turn of events.

"What are we going to do? He hasn't woken or even stirred for the past three days.." All Might said as he looked into the isolated room that Izuku was in.

"There isn't anything we can do but wait patiently for him to wake." Nezu announced as he continued to look at his paperwork.

"Nezu I know it's a lot to ask but we need to make sure he wakes soon....otherwise he'll make an appearance." Gran Torino said as he began to stare at the floor in slight unease.

"What do you mean? That kid doesn't have anything to do with him so why would he show his face?" Endeavor growled out becoming irritated at the very mention of that man. All Might and Nezu were also very curious as to why he would make an appearance for this child that seemed to have nothing to do with him. Gran Torino glanced at the others and was shocked that they didn't know. The elderly man grabbed two pieces of paper out of his pocket and handed them to Nezu. The small animal gently took them from the elderly man, confusion was written all over his face, which doesn't happen very often. The principle slowly unfolded them and looked at them side by side. His small eyes instantly grew ten times larger than normal, his jaw slacking and his breath getting caught in his throat. He couldn't even speak for several minutes before a stuttered jumble of words finally came out of his mouth.

Becoming curious himself All Might grabbed the two pieces of paper from Nezu and looked at them. Endeavor was just as curious and leaned over the frail mans shoulder to look. Their reactions were almost identical to principal Nezu's.

"Are you absolutely positive it's them?" Nezu asked as he finally pulled himself together enough to ask that simple question.

"I found this in his things when I decided to do some snooping around on the kid.... I felt something was off with him and now I know why." Torino said as he pulled out another piece of paper and handed to Nezu the other two pro heroes ran to his side and peeked over his shoulders to get a good look. All three sets of eyes grew even larger than the first time, as if they were about to explode out of their sockets.

"I didn't know what to think at first, so I started to go dig through all the old photos and I found those two. I even started opening up all the envelopes that she had sent me over the years. All of the envelopes that I had been to scared to open all these years." Gran Torino stated as he kept staring at the floor like it held the answers to the universe. The other three pro heroes were completely speechless, their tongues tied and twisted in their mouths. Their minds running amok with so many questions. As the group stared at Izuku through the glass completely speechless two young teens came around the corner. Todoroki and Iida were about to speak but stopped themselves as they become very curious as to what the group was looking at. By the time Endeavor noticed the two it was already to late and they had seen Izuku's unmoving body.

" What are you two doing here? Someone should have stopped you." Endeavor growled as he glared at the two young boys.

"I froze them.......w-what's Tsukauchi-kun doing here?" Todoroki asked becoming very confused. Both boy's eyes scanning over the young teen that lay on the bed and hooked up to so many machines. Their eyes becoming glued to the many scars and tattoos that littered his body. The two teens were brought out of their thoughts by two large hands landing on their shoulders. Endeavor towered above them a very strange expression on his face. Neither of the boys had ever seen this type of look on Enji's face before.