Chapter 2

Sandor Clegane wasn't a knight. He wasn't a man that wanted people to think that he was good. Sandor saw the way people looked at him. Saw that some showed pity to his scars, others being frightened by what they saw.

He worked for the Mad King for a couple of years and when Robert Baratheon took the throne, he worked for him. When Princess Zyta was born, he saw the look of love on both Cersei and Roberts face. Love that Sandor knew that he would never have.

Then Joffrey was born and Robert didn't have the look of love on his face. Sandor knew that the child wasn't the King's, the child had blonde hair while Zyta had black. He kept his mouth shut though, as he had to follow the orders of the Queen. He became the body guard of Joffrey Baratheon and got the name The Hound.

Everyone started calling him that. He didn't mind it, his older brother had a nickname and it wasn't that bad of a name. The King, Queen, his brother, all the knights in King's Landing started calling him The Hound. The only one that refused to call him that was Zyta. He still's remembers the first time she refused to call him The Hound.

"Sir, can you please get that rose for me? Both Mary and I are to short." Sandor was coming down to get the little girl for her mother. She was in the Gardens picking flowers, her hand maiden held a couple in her hand and the little girl had wooden basket almost filled.

"Call me The Hound, Princess." He said. He picked the rose and handed it to the little girl. He noticed that she wasn't scared of him or his scars. She gently grabbed it from his hand and placed it in the basket. She looked at him in a kind way, a way that he wasn't use to.

"I'm not calling you that, Sir." Zyta Baratheon at age 7 said. She had heard her 5 year old brother, Joffrey, call him that and she thought it was quite rude of her brother.

"I'm not a Sir, Little Flower." Sandor replied to the little girl. Zyta rolled her eyes and started walking back into the castle.

"Then what should I call you, if I'm not going to call you that rude name? What's your name anyway, Sir? " Zyta said. He was walking beside her and he was surprised that she could keep up with him.

"Sandor Clegane, Little Flower. " He answered the Princess. She looked up at him and smiled a toothy grin.