Chapter 14

The ride to Winterfell was long and tiring. By the 5th day of riding, all the knights in both Baratheon and Lannister army knew of the engagement of Zyta to Sandor. Most of the people congratulated them, some gave weird and disapproved looks. But that didn't matter to them though, they were happy.

Somehow Zyta has managed to let her father let her ride her horse, Starlight, next to Sandors. Zyta would of guessed it was because she was next to Sandor so she'll be protected from anyone wanting to harm her on the kings road.

"You should be in the carriage with your mother and siblings." Sandor said. They were next to each other riding their horses slowly. Stranger, Sandors horse, got along with Starlight rather well, both of them walking side by side without much trouble.

"Why? Are you annoyed with my presence?" Zyta looked at her future husband and tried to give him a stern look. It failed, as soon as caught his eyes, she smiled.

"No, it would be a hell of a lot safer for you. Don't have to hear you complain about your ass hurting in a couple of hours either. Or that it's to cold." Sandor knew that she wouldn't complain, the real reason was that she could fall and get hurt. He couldn't bare the thought of Zyta getting hurt. Either way, Sandor looked at his soon to be wife and smirked at her. She was beautiful even riding. Her long raven colored hair was pulled up in a bun on top of her head. An braid rapped around it. She had pants on, the sides had lace making it more elegant. She had a green cloak on and a corset top tied tight, making her chest look three times bigger than they are.

"I wouldn't complain, I would just express my opinions about our traveling." Zyta turned back to the road and kept her eyes straight. She felt Sandors eyes on her body, it sent shivers down her back. "Can I help you Ser?" Zyta knew that calling Sandor Ser makes him angry.

Sandor let out a grunt and looked her up and down, mentally undressing her. When he looked up Zyta was blushing, "not anymore, Little Flower."

"Dog! Leave, I want to talk to my sister." Joffrey rode up to them and put his horse between both of ours. Stranger came to a halt and Joffrey took his place. Zyta turned around and found that Sandor was only 10 feet behind them, and if she need him, she could yell to him. "Have fun fucking a Hound, my sweet older sister?"

Zyta looked at her brother, her face stern. Joffrey realized that his mother makes the same face. Left eyebrow raised and hands tightly around the leather that rapped around the horses neck, "I have no idea what you're talking about, my sweet younger brother." Zyta said.

"You're very loud. I'm surprised mother and father couldn't hear you." Truth be told Joffrey was looking for The Hound, he knew of Sandors love for his sister, for its very clearly noticed by people, so he went to his sisters chambers. When he went to knock he heard a moan. He told his sister this and watched as she got bright red. "I won't tell mother or father."

Zyta felt like him saying that was very out of character. He was a sociopath, loved cruelty and when ever he got the chance to mess something up for his older sister, he did. "Why?"

"Why what? I can't be a good little brother?" Joffrey was smirking at her. The smirk that made her skin crawl. How her mother could have two perfect angels after Joffrey was beyond her.

"No, you can't. What do you want in return? Not like it matters, we're getting married as soon as we get back to Kings Landing." Zyta knew something was up, the way he was looking at her, like she owed her life to him.

"I want you to be happy believe it or not. We were close once, then you had to start going to your lesions and I had to also. When I'm King I want you by my side, you're great with people, I'll need that."

"So you want me to be a piece in your chess bored so you can win the game." Zyta looked at her brother, the thought never really  registering that he would be king.

"Yes, I would." Joffrey has been giving a lot of thought about being king. He's meeting Sansa Stark, a girl that could be the queen one day.

"You have to start treating my fiancé better. I will not stand for you calling him dog." Zyta gave him the same look for earlier, a look were she looked exactly like their mother.

Joffrey smirked at his sister, "You really love him don't you?"

"I wouldn't be marrying him if I didn't."

"Well good thing your sitting. Hound, your future wife wants you!" Joffrey slowed his horse a little so that Sandor can catch up with them. "Hound?" Joffrey questioned

"Yes, my prince." Sandors voice was laced with annoyance. Zyta knew he probably could hear the whole conversation but she would tell him when they were alone.

"Don't get Zyta pregnant before your wedding night, don't want to have a bastard on our hands." Joffrey smirked and rode off to the front along his father.

"I told you, you should of been quieter." The Hound frowned at his soon to be wife, not trusting Joffrey to keep his knowledge of the Hounds and Zytas love life to himself.

"You shouldn't of done that thing with your tongue." Zyta replied feistily. Sandor looked forward and kept quiet. Zyta laughed at little at quickened up Starlight to be in sync with Stranger.

The rest of the ride wasn't to bad. They stop at a little town and filled up on food and drink. Sandor was told to guard Joffrey and Zyta. The siblings were talking about their parents and uncles. It was a light conversation flowing between both of them.

Cersei looked at her two children and smiled. Robert was next to her, flirting with the beer wench. The younger two were sleeping already in their tents outside guarded by two men.

Cersei knew that it was improper to have a non married man and woman sleep in the same tent, but she trusted her daughter. "Jaime!" Cersei whispered yelled to her brother.

Jamie came at once, " tell Zyta and The Hound that they may share a tent from now on. There's not enough to go around for her and him to get their own."

Jaime nodded his head and went to his niece, Cersei watched as he told them and noticed that they were very surprised. 

"That's very improper, my queen." Cersei practically heard King Robert roll his eyes.

"Yet you didn't stop it."

"Their to marry, she gets pregnant we have the wedding sooner." Robert drank from his goblet and looked to the crowd.

Cersei rolled her eyes and got up. She nodded to her children and brother before going to her and the Kings tent. Only 23 more days to go.