Chapter 24

Jon Snow stood there in shock. It took a month to get back to the wall after leaving Dragonstone. He knew what happened between The Hound and Zyta Baratheon. He figured there was no reason to talk to her about it. He rather talk about something more pleasant. 

But there Sandor Clegane stood. The Hounds frame towering over Jons. He looked harder. Losing Zyta and ageing made him that way. But Jon knew all men looked hard at the wall. 

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Sandor ask Tormund Giantsbane. Sandor being a little taller than the wildling looked down threateningly. 

"I never meet someone taller than me. Well besides the giants beyond the wall." 

Sandor scuffed and looked forward. All the men were gearing up to leave to go get a white walker and bring it back. Jon wanted to tell him about Zyta, wanted to thank him for offering to take Sansa out of Kings Landing. But he couldn't find the right words. 

"Spit it out Snow." The Hound said. Sandor wasn't a stupid man. He knew that Jon Snow might have some questions. Everyone does. Everyone wants to know how he survived, they want to know about the Lannisters, they want to know how he could just let it all happen the way it did. But he never wanted to talk about it. Never once did he tell anyone what really happened. He wasn't about too either. 

"Nothing." Jon didn't know what to say, so instead just clapped Sandor on the shoulder and walked to the gate. "It's time." 

THREE DAYS LATER

Sandor felt sick. All he could smell is death and sea water. It was his fault that dragons dead. Its all his fault. Everything is. But as he sat on the little row boat, waiting for the waves to take him to the shores of Dragonstone all he thought about was Zyta. He couldn't get her out of his head. 

Then she was there. Standing on the shore by her Uncle Tyrion. Sandor clawed at his eyes, closed and opened them about a hundred times and she was still there. He put his hand in the salty water and splashed his face. But Zyta was still there. He played it off that he was just tired or that he was already thinking about her and that's why she was there. 

But then the boat hit the sand. And then he saw her drop to the sand sobbing. He knew it was real. 

Tyrion smiled ear to ear. Sandor welcomed the little Lords smiles as he walked up to Zyta. 
"Little Flower?"  Sandor couldn't recognize his own voice. His throat closed and it was hard to breath. And then she looked up. 

Her emerald eyes still were the same. Her once long hair was cut short to her shoulders making her look mature and older. Sandor got to his knees and wrapped his arms around her. Zyta hid her face by burying it into his neck. Sandor felt hot tears go down his tunic. "Stop crying girl. I'm here." 

Zyta looked up from his neck, she quickly wiped the tears from her face. Her arms still wrapped around his neck, she kissed him. It was a gentle kiss, something that Sandor missed a whole lot. It only lasted 3 seconds and when they broke apart, Tyrion and everyone else clapped. 

Zyta found Jon Snows eyes, his eyes beamed with happiness for her. "So Lord Snow, whats next?" 

"Go to Kings Landing. Show them the white walker and hopeful end the fighting between the two queens until the Norths War is fixed." Jon answered. Zyta still hung to Sandor, no doubt scared to let him go. "When do we leave?" 

"A fortnight. It'll give us time to prepare for all the outcomes. Emmett send word to the Lannisters. It's time."