Chapter 33

Sandor handed Zyta his sword. "If case if anything happens. Remember your training."

Zyta looked at him with her mouth open, "I used training to get closer to you, you idiot. I don't remember what to do. You need the sword more than me." Zyta tried to push the sword back into The Hounds arms. People rushed by, the noise of swords being issued out and weapons being drawn. It was all drained out by Zytas pumping heart.

Sandor pulled Zyta in a hug and kissed her head multiple times, "Now you listen to me Little Flower, you are going to live. You're going to be safe down in the crypts with the others. If anything happens you have the sword."

"I haven't used a sword since before we went to Winterfell the first time."

"You'll remember when one of those cunts come at you." Sandor looked at her face and studied it. He didn't know how she could get more beautiful, and in a time like this, but she did. Even though it was dark out, he saw her emerald eyes bright and filled with fear but love that he knew was only for him. "You're the love of my life. If I die, don't name the baby after me." With one last tear filled kiss, he urged Zyta into the crypt with the other women and children.

While Sandor was walking away all he thought about was his unborn child and his wife. He was going to die and he made a peace with that. But he couldn't think of Zyta dying.

As the fight went on and he went after Arya, he still though of Zyta. What is she doing now? Is she crying? Is she with Sansa and Tyrion? Did the white walkers get down in the crypts?

Then the red witch came and got him and Arya. He wasn't paying attention to what she said to Arya, only after Arya ran out of the room.

"What the fuck was that?" The Hound sneered. White walkers banged on the door trying to get in.

"She's very important. You did a good job of keeping her alive." The red witch said.

Sandor didn't ask her how she knew, he already knew the answer, "You're apart of the fire cunts aren't you?"

But the red witch was right, Arya ended it all.

He was going to live to see his baby.

XXX
So this chapter is really short but I really didn't know what to write. I wanted this chapter to be more about The Hound. Please vote and comment!!!!