Chapter 32

The meeting hall was silent. Jaime Lannister stood up front alone, with no army. He looked broken and defeated. His once golden hair now dirty and brown.

"You've came to the North, with no army." Daenerys said.

"But I'm here."

"With no army! You are the man that killed my father! You are the man that watched him die while sitting on the Iron Throne!" Daenerys screamed.

Zyta was once again sitting between Daenerys and Jon Snow. She looked at her uncle, the father of her deceased siblings, and wondered what she could say to the North, to the queen, to make Jaime be welcomed.

"My brother might of came without an army, but he is here. And that is a lot more than some people." Tyrion said, standing up and walking to stand near his brother.

Daenerys looked at her hand and glared. She turned to Zyta next, looking at her. Daenerys wanted Zyta to agree with her. But deep down she remembered their time on Dragonstone together when Zyta talked about her family. Although her and Jaime were never close, he was still her uncle, her blood. Daenerys knew that she would side with him.

"My uncle, whether you would like to admit it or not, is one of the best military men in all of Westeros. He has told us of Cersei's plans, and instead of staying in the south, he has left her and has came to fight for the North. Jaime has wronged before, but I trust him with my life. The north needs every able body, and with the knowledge that Ser Jamie has, we might have a chance of winning against the dead." Zyta looked at both her uncles and wondered what they thought of her. Do they think she is more like her mother or father? Do they think that she should have the throne instead of Cersei?

Brienne of Tarth stood up next and stood up for Jaime. It seems like everyone wanted him there besides Queen Daenerys. Once the discussion was over Zyta went to stand up, "I'll like to speak with you Lady Zyta." Daenerys said. Her voice sharp and somewhat threatening.

Zyta looked at her queen and sat back down, "of course my queen. What is it?" Zyta knew it was going to be about her mother, but she will humor herself and the queen.

"You had said that your mother will send her army."

"Yes, but I knew she was not going to. She lies. It's what she does, if I was on the throne I would of done the same thing." Zyta looked Daenerys in the eyes, her Lannister eyes glaring.

Daenerys scoffed, "If you were on the throne I wouldn't have to worry about what comes after."

"You think I'm weak. You think that you would be a better Queen then I, and you are wrong. Maybe in the beginning you would have made a good queen. But now, you are the weak one. You would not die for your people or burn for them anymore. You kill and kill to get closer to the throne. Just like Cersei. Just like your father did. Just like my father did. I should be on the throne right now, not my mother."

"If we win, will you go after the throne?" Dani asked in the most threatening voice she could conjure.

"No."

"And why is that?"

"Because I would just die on the throne. Just like my father, just like your father. Just like how my two brothers did and like my mother is going to. I don't want the fucking thing." Zyta was still looking Daenerys in the eyes, Daenerys broke eye contact first. "I'm going to spend sometime with my family before the Night King comes."

Zyta stood up, patted down her dress, and pushed in her chair. She started walking out the door but stopped. With her back still to Daenerys she said, "I still rather have you on the throne than anyone else. But you were an idiot for thinking that Cersei was going to send her army."

LATER THAT NIGHT

It was black out and freezing. Zyta talked to Jaime and told him about her journey, and he did the same. She wanted to ask about her mother but thought against it. It wasn't important.

She was walking the archways of Winterfell wondering which one held Sandor. After the third one, she finally saw him. He was sitting with Arya and Beric.

"Well, don't you three look cozy." Zyta said walking up and sitting next to Sandor. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in. She was immediately warmer.

"It's cold up here." Sandor said to Zyta, she just snuggled closer. Arya got up and started to walk away. "Where you going?"

"I'm not going to spend my last hours with a sad pregnant lady and two drunk men." Arya said walking away. Zyta laughed. She wasn't going to ask how she knew she is pregnant.

For the next hour or so, the three talked. Zyta soon feel asleep in Sandor's arms. The two men were quiet after that. Enjoying the noises of the men getting ready for battle, and quiet of winter.

Zyta jumped up when she heard the horns. She looked at Sandor with tears in her eyes, "It's time."

XXX
Sorry this chapter is so short. I really just wanted to get it out before tomorrow's episode. I didn't spend a lot of time on it but oh well, it's honest work. Please vote and comment!!!!!