Chapter 4

"You need to hit harder, girl." Commanded The Hound. They were in the Gardens having their daily fighting sessions. It's been about a month and Zyta was getting slowly better.

"I don't want to hurt you." The girl answered as she blocked his sword from hitting her.

"You're not going to hurt me, Little Flower." The Hound told the girl. He stepped forward bringing the wooden sword down on hers. He watched as she pushed against the sword with her own. She was small but had power, but she still wasn't where he would like her.

"Is that because I'm a woman, Sandor?" Zyta asked with a smirk. She stepped back, letting the wood sword fall to the grass cover ground. Sandor shook his head at her action and picked up the sword.

"Your better than your cunt of a brother." Sandor stated.

Zyta started to laugh and Sandor found himself smiling a little. She walked toward him and grabbed the wooden sword. Her small soft hand grabbed the swords handle and started to walk back into a fighting stance.

Sandor moved his eyes up and down her body. Her father was right, no matter who the man was, they would notice how womanly she was. She had a curvy body, a body that was rare in Kings Landing. Her waist was so small compared to her hips. Her shape reminded him of a pear. The fighting pants she was wearing were tight, showing off her legs and ass. When she turned around, his eyes landed on her chest, breasts big enough for he's hands and then some. Her tan fighting shirt sticking to her body like a glove. Her face resembled Cersei's a little. They had the same nose, same eyebrow and eye shape. Her lips were fuller than Cersei but the same shape. Sandor knew she was one of the most beautiful women he will ever see.

"Sandor, are you listening to me? Someone would think that you had your guard down." Zyta said, snapping him out of his day dream.

"I never have my guard down." Sandor replied to Zyta.

"Ok love. Whatever you say."