Chapter 3

"Please father! I need to know how to protect myself!" Zyta pleaded to her father. Robert was sitting at the table in his bedroom drinking wine and eating. Zyta was sitting across him doing the same.

"And who do you want to teach you how to protect yourself?" Robert asked his first born. He looked at her and smiled. He always thought Lyanna Stark was his true love but his daughter took her place. The space that Lyanna left in his heart was filled with Zyta's. He didn't know why he didn't feel this type of love for his other children but he would give his life for his little girl, the only woman he would give he's life for.

"Sandor can teach me." Zyta replaied sipping her wine. She cut a piece of chicken and popped in her mouth.

Robert riased his eyebrows and smirked, "anything you want to tell me about The Hound?"

"No father, we're just friends." Zyta replied smiling lazyly at her father.

"No man is just friends with a woman like you girl. You are just to beautful, just like your mother was at your age." Robert looked at his daughter and he saw a beautiful young woman. Her raven colored hair was down and naturally curly. Her ocean blue eyes glistened as she spoke about Sandor Clegane.

Robert wasn't dumb. He knew that The Hound had feelings for his daughter, but so did other men that were a better match. Robert also knew that Zyta admired The Hound, for whatever reason that may be. But he promised her that she'll get to marry her true love, the way he couldn't marry his.

"Fine." Was all Robert said.

Zyta jumped out of the chair and ran over to her father, giving him a kiss on the check. "Thank you father!" And with that she ran out of the room.

Robert chuckled and continued to eat. It was only a matter of time before he's little girl was going to be skilled in fighting and he was glad that Sandor was the one to do it.