Chapter 26

Zyta was pacing back and forth. "How did the Lannisters know were the Sand Snakes boat was going to be? Then they took all the Greyjoys ships along with their captain. How is that possible?" Zyta was leading this meeting in the planning room, all of them were supposed to leave for Kings Landing a week ago, but Tyrion thought it was not safe for them to travel. 

Tyrion looked at his niece, and all he saw was Cersei with black hair and bigger lips. "Cersei is smart. She probably has people watching the waters." 

Zyta turned and looked at Varys. "What does your little birds say?" 

Varys looked at her with a frown, he remembers the little girl running around Kings Landing chasing after her siblings, not the woman standing in front of him. Varys liked this Zyta better, she is a threat to people now. He could use that to his advantage. But he had bad news to tell. "I haven't been able to contact them my Lady." 

"Safe your my lady for someone that cares. How do you not know?" Zyta was getting angrier. How does the Spider not know anything. "House Martell and House Tyrell is completely whipped out. We are losing allies." 

"I'm sure you are happy about those two houses demise, being that they killed your siblings." Varys said. 

"If you are implying that I told Cersei where that boat was going to be, you are mad and I will have you killed." 

Before Varys could say anything Daenerys cut in, "this is not the biggest problem we are facing right now. We have to defeat the problem in the North before Cersei. Now, Tyrion tell them how we are getting to Kings Landing."  

"Everyone going to Kings Landing besides Queen Daenerys is riding on the ship. I have been writing back and forth to Jaime, he says no harm will come to our ship." Tyrion looked at everyone around the table. Zyta and the Hound were next to each other at the head of the table, Hounds hand was on the small of her back. Tyrion was at the other end of the table, Jon Snow was to his left with Ser Davos and finally to his left, the Mother of Dragons. 

"When do we leave?" Sandor asked. 

"In the morn. Pack your things, and pack warm. Winter is Coming." Jon Snow said walking out. 

Zyta rolled her eyes at his word choice and followed him out of the room. Zyta took the long way to her and Sandors room. She liked all the art work and the little designs craved into the Stone. As she was walking she stopped at this one stone and pointed it out,"the first night I was here I wrote my name in this stone. I didn't know how long I would live and I wanted to be remembered even if it was just my name craved in stone." 

"You will be remembered lass. Everyone at this meeting tomorrow is going down in history." Sandor replied. 

"You think so?" 

"We are either going to be killed by the cunt or things will go as planned. Or she can say no and we have two wars to fight. Or she can give up her throne to you." 

"What?" 

"What, what?" 

"Why would my mother give her throne up?" 

"You are Roberts last legitimate child, you should be the one sitting on the Iron Throne tomorrow. Before she took it, it should of gone to you."

"I don't want the cursed thing. All it does it kill people, in horrible ways." Zyta began to walk again, their room only a hundred feet away. She opened the door and got a waft of wine. She ran to the window and threw up over the railing made from iron. Sandor walked over to her and held back her hair. 

"Have you talked to the maester?" Sandor asked. 

"No, I haven't. I don't need to." 

"And why is that?"