Chapter 5

"How's training?" Cersei Lannister asked her first born. They're walking around the castle, watching the maids clean. The King's Guard doing their job, bowing when they walked. Zyta smiled at everyone of them, saying their names and giving them a warm nod.

Cersei didn't understand her daughter. She was kind yet fierce, not scared of anything, yet curious of everything. Ever since she could talk she learned all the knight's names in the King's Guard. And ever since she could talk, she was giving orders to the people around her. The perfect mix in Cersei's opinion.

"I like it. It is taking a little longer than I had anticipated, but I'm getting there. Sandor said within the next couple of moons, I'll be better than some of the King's Guard." Zyta said, bouncing a little when she talked about it. Cersei smiled at her daughter, her innocent's radiating off her.

"Very well, I suppose." Cersei said. Zyta gave a toothy grin. "You are 16 years old now, have you thought about marriage at all?"

"I want to be in love with the man I marry. I don't want to be like you and father." Zyta answered. Zyta looked at her mother and saw that her eyebrow was raised, she decided to continue. "I know you don't love father, I also know that he doesn't love you. I hate the way he treats you, and I don't want to end up like that. I want to love the man I marry, I want to be happy enough where I can have multiply children with him."

"What do you mean Zyta? I do have multiply children with your father." Cersei got nervous about what her daughter said. Was it that noticeable? Was it obvious that her other three children are bastards?

"I want you to be happy, mother. And Uncle Jamie makes you happy. I don't want the throne one day, Joff can keep it when father dies but I know. And I don't care, either." Zyta stopped in the middle of the sun lit hallway, turned to her mother and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze.

"How long have you've known?" Cersei asked. Her eyes slightly watery by her daughters words.

"Years. I saw you kiss Uncle one time and then it made sense. Father doesn't know and I'm sure that no one else knows. And if they do, I say fuck them." Zyta said.

"That is no way for a princess to talk. You need to stop hanging around The Hound and The Mountain." Cersei replied. They started walking again, heading towards where the throne room was.

"They are good teachers, though The Mountain startles me a bit. Multiple times Sandor had to get in between us." Zyta shot back as the opened the doors to the throne room. It was the most beautiful room in the whole castle in Zyta's opinion. She saw paintings of what the Targaryen's had it, and she cursed her father for getting rid of the dragon skulls.

"Why do you call The Hound by his name? We gave both of them nicknames for a reason, sweet girl." Cersei told her daughter. They walked up the throne seats, Zyta started to count the swords in her head as she thought of a response.

"They are people too. Those nicknames are rude, especially Sandors."

"What do you want to get out of that relationship, Little Flower."

Zyta snapped her head to look at her mother. Sandor is the only one that calls her Little Flower. He hasn't said it in front of many people before. Only Zyta's hand maiden Mary, and his older brother, both of whom don't care for Cersei that much. "How do you know tha..."

"I have ears everywhere." Cersei told her daughter. Cersei did what Zyta did to her, turned and faced her, grabbed both hands in hers and smiled warmly. "Your father promised that you can pick your husband, and for that I have no say in who you marry. Clegane is a noble house. They do own land, but very small and The Mountain would get the land before Sandor does. Even then, Sandor seems not to want it. You are the daughter of the King, you deserve a castle to rule, Sandor can't give you one."

"I never said I wanted to marry Sandor." Zyta defended herself.

"No, you didn't. But I can promise you, The Hound wants to fuck you. He wants to marry you and wants you to bare his children. He's a guard dog. He's mean and rude. Hates knights with all the blood in his huge body. Zyta, you are a princess, marry a prince. I love you my sweet daughter. You deserve the best this horrid world can give someone. He can't give that to you, remember that."

"I never said I wanted to marry Sandor, mother! What gave you this idea?"

"The fact that you call him Sandor and his brother The Mountain."

Cersei Lannister walked away from her daughter, knowing what she said wasn't going to stop her daughter. Nothing can stop her daughter, not even her.