III: Trois

TROIS

Jisoo is new to Paris, yes. He had already planned everything beforehand, where to go, what to do, and when to escape. Even before he had polished his plans of making their Paris dream of him and his sister, he had already made sure what he should do in case of traveling where, and what to bring in case of very urgent emergencies.

He planned to bring with him, first, his clothes, his necessities such as personal hygiene needs, and more. Second, his phone, of course, the universal and flexible help in most unexpected times. Third, a map. Fourth, a compass. And fifth, his own self and a light heart that'll willingly seek happiness and serenity after all that had happened.

His plans were already neat and organized, and very well prepared. What he only needed was the opportunity to get his dreams to reality. And now that that opportunity came, opening a door wide for him to travel, he immediately grabbed it and went through the door.

His plans only include him, though. . . but never did think he'll end up exploring Paris with someone, and worse? That someone ruined all his plans.

Now. . . where are they?

"Jismoochie, I am sure, the church is this way," Jisoo even remembered Seokmin stating that line, and pointed a certain direction, Seokmin's east.

With the visible certainty in Seokmin's eyes and determination, Jisoo fell for his trap and went with him.

Jisoo trusted Seokmin. The sudden soberness in his exterior pushed Jisoo to trust him because he had only remembered, he forgot to bring his map. . . and he could trust no one but only this acquaintance of him who's merely a stranger, barely someone he's confident to rely on.

But he took risks. By how he knew him so far, he is somewhat reckless, and heedless. He is light, he doesn't care much, and he won't even budge. . . he already knew it, but he still trusted him, Seokmin's absolute surety guaranteed him, so he let himself try knowing him better by trusting him.

But he regretted it. His expectations of him suddenly went straight down like a gyro drop after Seokmin stopped in both feet and looked at Jisoo with a wide smile.

"What?" Jisoo asked him.

"Jismoochie. . . I-I think we're lost," he said stuttering and laughed shakily.

Jisoo just found his palm against his face, forcing himself to calm down, and never let his composed self be suddenly overshadowed by his sudden irritation.

"You said you know the way," Jisoo said in gritted teeth.

"I knew, b-but I forgot," Seokmin replied, and scratched his nape, biting his lower lip. "You're not mad right now, aren't you?" He even checked out and went near Jisoo.

He peeked under Jisoo's chin with an eye closed, checking his expression out beneath the palm that was covering his face.

He held Jisoo's wrist and pulled his hand off his face. Then Jisoo looked down at him with lazy pair of eyes, so Seokmin beamed.

"You aren't," he stated and stood straight. "At least we got lost together, as you said."

Jisoo heaved in a deep sigh, and closed his eyes, forcing himself to relax.

He flicked his eyes open, and what greeted him was the bright beam of Seokmin with his eyes crescent, and staring at him with evident joy on his face.

Jisoo stared back at him. Calm down, Jisoo. Just look at his smile. . . don't you feel like squishing him? Look, he's so fluffy, don't ruin that fluff in him, Jisoo.

He raised his hand, and gestured at Seokmin, asking him to get closer with the corner of Jisoo's lips twisted upward.

"Come here, Seokmin," he said.