XVI: Seize

SEIZE

Jisoo didn't know how. . . but after the minutes of running and finding for Seokmin, he's finally here, right exactly behind the younger.

He couldn't be wrong now, he's sure this is him. This is Seokmin. He knows. . . he knows because there was a chaotic thump, pound, and bang inside his chest like it was pleading to explode.

He didn't know how he found Seokmin, maybe there was just something inside him, instincts they say. There was this feeling that pulls him here, on top of the tallest hospital here in Seoul.

He knows Seokmin loves the skies, so he thought of anything where he could possibly be closest to the skies. He thought of the tallest building, but he thought Seokmin might not be allowed to get inside the building.

So he chose this hospital. He just didn't know. His feet just brought him here as if Seokmin was on the north pole, he's on the south pole, and he was just dragged all the way through by Seokmin's magnetic force.

Seokmin might have heard how the door to the rooftop, where the helipad is, was shut closed.

Jisoo's breath stopped for a moment, and all he could do was gulp. But he forced himself to act like the usual way he does in front Seokmin.

Besides. . . he's still Seokmin. The only Seokmin he loves, the only man he loves.

His presence surprised Seokmin that he had almost jumped, and his eyes were round, almost imitating the beautiful glowing moon behind him.

Seokmin gulped, gulping the lump formed in his throat as he felt his heart racing. He blinked, having his eyes suddenly feel so painful.

"J-Jisoo. . ."

Jisoo smiled, and fought his urge to run closer to him, and kiss the life out of him. He took steps towards Seokmin, and now the younger is clearer to his eyes.

"W-Why are you here? How did you find me?" Seokmin asked as he stared square into Jisoo's eyes.

Seokmin fell for him againㅡ no, Seokmin had never stopped falling for him though. His eyes were still magical, it's like there were lodestones in those that always get him pulled in, and drowned in.

"I just. . . know you, perhaps," Jisoo answered. "Soonyoung called me, he told me you ran away, so I looked for you."

Jisoo looked at him, and at the white jacket he is wearing, but now the hood wasn't over his head. Then he suddenly froze when he felt Seokmin's palm on his head.

"You dyed your hair," Seokmin said and combed Jisoo's hair with his fingers.

Jisoo smiled. "How many times have you been listening to us?"

Seokmin looked away, and put his hand down, pushing it back to the pocket of his jacket.

"Thrice. . ." Seokmin answered. "Once three months ago, and twice now."

Jisoo nodded and beamed. Just how much he wants to squeeze Seokmin now in his arms and feel his warmth again in this chilly season; autumn.

"How are you, Seokmin?"

"Fine. . . Still alive," Seokmin answered.

Jisoo wanted to snap at him or anything, but only silence was all he could give.

"How about you, Jisoo? How are you?" Seokmin asked as he brought his eyes back to Jisoo.

Jisoo forced a smile. "I'm fine," he lied. No, he isn't. every day he is praying to see him again, to have him again. He is praying every day for Seokmin to be better every single day.