XX: Vingt

VINGT

Seokmin sighed as he stared at Mingyu and Seungkwan from afar, outside his room, both leaning against different walls.

From this distance, Seokmin could feel the worry, concern, and uneasiness in them. Seokmin felt a rush of guilt over him. He looked at Jisoo beside him, receiving a small smile from him.

"You can go now," Seokmin said. "I don't want you to get beaten up by their nags again."

Jisoo smiled wider, squeezing Seokmin's hand in his. "Do you want me to leave?"

Seokmin shook his head. "Don't you think we've spent so much time looking for each other than being together?"

"Yeah, and it sucks," Jisoo answered, chuckling after. "So I'll stay. If you and they will let me, I'll stay for the night."

Seokmin's face lit up at that. "Really?!"

"If they'll let me," Jisoo said and shrugged.

"Staaaaay! Don't mind them," Seokmin said and smiled wide at him.

Jisoo chuckled as he looked at his goofy yet so adorable smile. "Okay. But now, go talk to them."

Seokmin pouted, shaking his head. "I don't want to. After they treated you like that, I'm neverㅡ"

"Don't forget your friends who were with you all this time just because I'm here. If I were them, I would feel bad too," Jisoo lectured.

"But they've gone overboard. I mean, that was too much to involve you. I know they were worried sick, but come on, it wasn't relevant toㅡ"

"I'm fine. I understand them anyway. My sister was just like you. If she could pass through the walls just to get the freedom she was begging for, she would. And we. . . we kept scolding her because we were worried every time she sneaked out. And I understand herㅡ you. It'd be too hard to get arrested inside the hospital," Jisoo said, using the term Seokmin always uses.

Seokmin nodded in defeat. He knows he wouldn't win over Jisoo anyway.

Jisoo smiled. "Now, go," he said as he let go of Seokmin's hand.

Seokmin smiled back at him, hugged him for barely a second, then ran to Mingyu and Seungkwan. Jisoo almost pouted at the quick hug.

He stood there as he stared at Seokmin, who stopped immediately when he was now a meter away from them.

Seokmin gulped, and inhaled deep. "Hey," he called out to them.

The two looked at him and ran to him, almost throwing themselves at him as they hugged him tightly. Seokmin smiled, hugging them back.

"I'm sorry, Seoks. . . I-I'm sorry," Mingyu whispered.

Seokmin chuckled. "Ew, are you crying?"

He heard a sniff. "N-No! W-Who's crying?!"

He laughed and ruffled the two's hair. "I'm sorry, guys. I-I'm sorry, Mingyu."

"Seokmin, I do love, and I love you. I love all of you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. . . S-Seoks, I'm sorry. . ." Mingyu whispered as his voice broke.

Seungkwan laughed loud at him. "Your voice sounds ugly," he commented and parted from them.

Mingyu did too, and Seokmin saw his cheeks wet. "You really are crying, yuck," he said.

Seungkwan patted Seokmin's shoulder. "I'll just call Minghao, Wonwoo, and Soonyoung. They're out again, looking for you."

Seokmin nodded. Seungkwan left the two and came to pass by Jisoo. He smiled at him.