XXXV: Trente-Cinq

TRENTE-CINQ

Jisoo stood in awe as Seokmin continued singing, and behind his voice was the voice of all the people with them.

His voice was shining despite all other noises, despite the instruments, and the crowd. He was shining.

Seokmin looked at him, and smiled, then Jisoo fell for him again, he fell again and he doesn't know when he would stop falling.

Seokmin is an immeasurable abyss, a bottomless pit that Jisoo jumped into, and chose to fall in. Maybe that's just how it is; he could never stop falling for him.

Jisoo smiled back. Then Seokmin paused singing as the instrumentals came. Seokmin chuckled, and waved at Jisoo.

"So would you just stand there and stare at me the whole time?" Seokmin asked behind the speakers.

Jisoo chuckled. "I would love to," he said. Seokmin read his lips, and smiled.

"I hope you won't hate me after lying to you just for this though," Seokmin said, and laughed.

"How can I ever hate you anyway?"

Seokmin smiled. "Yeah, yeah, I love you too," he replied, then continued singing.

Jisoo sang with him, and did nothing but just stare at him, and fall for him again and again.

Seokmin sang three songs, and he began to pant, so Jisoo said he had to stop already. He went on stage, and pinched his cheek.

"Did I do good?" Seokmin asked.

"You did great," Jisoo answered, and kissed his forehead. "You were shining, Seokmin."

Seokmin smiled. "I'm sorry about earlier."

Jisoo laughed, and squeezed Seokmin in his arms. "God, you scared the shit out of me."

"I've got more for you," Seokmin said, and held his hand.

Seokmin bowed first in front of the crowd, before they ran outside, the kids following them.

"Ya! You're panting already, stop running," Jisoo told him, and tugged him back, making him bump against his chest.

Seokmin smiled. "I sabotaged your plan," he whispered.

"You're such an evil bub," Jisoo commented, and wrapped his arms around him from his back.

"But you love me," Seokmin said, and chuckled. Jisoo smiled, and bit his shoulder. "Ya!"

Jisoo laughed. "Now, tell me, is your surprise better than mine?"

Seokmin grinned. "I spent all my savings for this," he answered.

"What?! You didn't have to do that," Jisoo said.

Seokmin smiled. "I have to. You have spoilt me so much, and you deserve to be spoilt too."

"Hey, it's not like that, I mean, you didn't have to spend so much money on me," Jisoo spoke out, and rested his chin on Seokmin's shoulder.

Seokmin smiled. "You know what, Jisoo. . . I'm in that point in life where I have all happiness with me. I have you, my friends, my mom. . . I have all of you already, so what is money left for?"

"Seokminㅡ"

"So I decided to spend it all for you while I'm still here. I want to spoil you, because Jisoo you've done so much for me, I have to pay back by making you happy. . ."

"But that doesn't mean you have to spend so much just for today," Jisoo argued.

Seokmin sighed, and turned around to face Jisoo. "I want to live the left days I have like it's the last. . . just let me, Jisoo."