V: Cinq

CINQ

"Hello from the other siiiiiide!!!" Jisoo heard Seokmin yelling at the other side of his door.

Jisoo groaned, and rolled on his bed, covering his pair of ears with a pillow each, squeezing it firmly against it, wanting to make it soundproof.

"I must have called a thousand tiiiiimes!!!" Seokmin yelled again. "To remind you you've got to get yourself up, and we'll get our own cup of coffee todaaaaay!!"

But Jisoo did not budge. He buried his face against the soft counterpane of the bed beneath him and covered himself with the sheets.

"Hong Jisoo! Joshua Hong! My Jismoochie!!! Let's go now!"

Jisoo groaned, and finally stood up, his feet stomping against the floor.

He reached out for the door, and opened it, only to see the bright smile Seokmin is again wearing. His eyes shone as he saw Jisoo, and rocked on his feet, standing on his toes then on his heels.

"Oooh, you just woke up, I see," Seokmin said. "You looked extra hot in that messed-up hair."

Jisoo just nodded lazily, and went back inside, leaving the door open.

"And your room's really tidy, neighbor," he complimented again and nodded his head in amazement.

Jisoo nodded and again, threw himself on his bed. Seokmin followed him, and sat on the bed, beside Jisoo.

"Yo, Jiji. Come on, I want some coffee!" Seokmin whined and shook Jisoo by his arms.

"Seokmin, it's still six, let me sleep!" Jisoo groaned, took Seokmin's hands off his arms.

"Jismoochieeee, come on!" Seokmin pulled him up to a sit, shaking him. "Jisoooooo!"

"Okay, okay! Stop it, my head's spinning!" He said in defeat, holding a hand up.

Seokmin smiled, and let go of him. He stood up and reached a hand out to Jisoo. "Come on!!!"

Jisoo took his hand, and let himself be pulled up by Seokmin. He even heard him grunting at his weight. Seokmin held his shoulders again, pushing him towards the bathroom.

Jisoo headed to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Seokmin smiled wider and laid on the bed.

"Are you done yet?!" He yelled.

"No!"

Seokmin nodded, and rolled on the bed, sniffing the scent of the bed, it was Jisoo's perfume.

"Are you done yet?!" He yelled again.

"I'm not!" Jisoo answered in a shout.

Seokmin nodded again. He rolled again, then jumped, and bounced on the bed as he waited.

"Are you done yet?!"

"Repeat that same question again, Seokmin, and I swear, I'm not going anywhere with you!" Jisoo shouted.

Seokmin smiled. "You're still bathing?!"

Jisoo did not answer anymore and just continued with his shower. Seokmin chuckled at that, and again, for the nth time, rolled on the bed, wrapping and unwrapping himself with the sheets Jisoo used.

He waited for what seemed like forever to Seokmin, and finally, Jisoo got out of the bathroom. Seokmin immediately kneeled, unable to fold himself further as the sheets were still around him.

Jisoo only had a towel around his waist, covering half of his body, only his lower half. Seokmin smiled at him, fighting with the want to stare at his body.