chapter 4

He rolled out of his bed and stood up and stretched in the direction of the sun just shining its warm golden light over the building. The entire meadow was glowing under its morning warmth and the dew was still plainly visible on all the blades of grass nearby. he just found some card like thing stick on his bedroom window. he read it your hugs are like drugs HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIK.

he smiled knowing how must have done it.  aghhh.... i am missing you nandini..i love you. he said. he entered bathroom and found " I LOVE YOU baby... happy birthday" written on mirror with her lipstick and lipstick​ mark of her kiss. he is on clouds by getting all the sweetest great from her.he kissed over her lipstick mark. he did his morning chores and get ready for school.

nandini is waiting for manik in class with fab4. he came and everyone wished him. sang birthday song for him. he seated on his bench and found

he smiled seeing this. And manik let nandu bunk their class, and entered secret room. so mr birthday boy how was your morning? she asked

best he replied and start kissing her.

i love you. Thankyou for everything. you are the best thing that happen​ to me. you made my day. you care for me. you understand me like noone can. you even listen my nonsense talk. even when am angry with you,you never give up on me. you helped me in everything my studies to bad phase. you always love me, care about me, respect me, you are the only one who can handle me. you are my perfect and only soulmate who brings the very best out of me. i love the way you understand my thoughts before i voice them. i am the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girl. and my birthday my life is beautiful because of you. i can say more but seeing you cry that to with happy tear hurts me coz i can't see tears in your eyes. he said.

after listening his confession she takes his lips on her.  i love you more she said after breaking kiss and hugged him.

manik she  said.

he hmmed .

what hmm. chalo maths ka period hai she said.

no just stay here like this for some time. he replied.

okay  she said

after spending some time there they attend their classes.

evening... malhotra mansion

manik invited his Friends and nandini's parents also.  The party is more like business party. manik cuts the cake and give first bite to his mother and than father. everyone wished him. and than got busy in their gossips. nandinis  parents also  got busy. fab5 and their friends were busy in their work, teasing playing, dancing. soon party wrap-up. nandini and manik wish good night and slept in their respective home due to tiredness.

next morning

nandini wake  up with headache.  she thought it must be because of tiredness as she already spent many nights sleepless. she don't want go school today and inform manik about that. he also told her to take proper rest and ordered her that he is coming to see her. but she successfully managed him to not to come as her mom is here in the house.

in school

fab5 is attending school. manik is already missing nandini. it was normal day but teachers came with a good news of  picnic trip. they were going nainital. everyone is excited. manik was very excited, he started planning because they can spend one week together.

meanwhile nandini starts feeling better. after school manik went to meet her. he told her about trip. she became extremely happy.
so he give her,her form. told her everything happens in school today. completed his and her work.

soon they started preparing for trip. packing , shopping ,etc. and the day came tgey have to left in evening. and they were going through train. nandini's mom was giving her all instructions, packing her bag like a typical mom. she loves her very much, and cares alot. and her father is also taking very tension because nandini is going in picnic without him. he is also giving her instructions like " beta train jb kisi station pe ruke toh utarna mat, train me hi rehna." "teachers ki baat manna" "kahi akele mat jana" ..... and nandu is like " mumma papa ab me badi ho gai hu." nandini said bye to her parents.