chapter 5

Everyone gathered at mumbai CST station. there are almost 100 students and 10 teachers. they have a train to Delhi and than they have to take bus to reach nainital.

nandini hugged fab 5. they asked her about her health.  she said she is okay, nothing to worry. she didn't go to doctor because she feels its only weakness because of unhealthy and uneven routine of hers. she didn't even have fever.

every is enjoying their time. manik cabir and dhruv is laughing on their jokes or talks. while mukti and alia are busy in their discussion over brands and collections. and gossiping about their classmates. nandini is not paying attention to their talk as her attention is on a pregnant lady. she is thinking about her periods. she is thinking about maniks and her intimate moments. she is in total tension now is she pregnant. as she is already in tension because she is late on her periods, now may be possible she is pregnant. these thoughts are running in her mind. she has to tell manik. but she is not sure about it. how she should tell. what will be his reaction.what if she is pregnant. they are only sixteen. what would be their parents action if she is pregnant. she took her hand and placed it on her stomach. and alone tear escape from her eyes. but she rubbed it make sure no one has seen her.

soon they settled in their couch and seats. fab5 and nandini is in same compartment. they noticed that nandini is not okay. so they asked her and she said she is okay. as she is not sure what is happening to her. and openly disclose her thoughts is not she wanted to. she decided to talk manik first but she didn't get a chance to talk on this serious matter. she thought to check on pregnancy test but she doesn't carrying it. she is totally lost in her thoughts now and then. manik sat besides her and take her in hug and asked her  what happens? she said nothing. but want to talk to you but not now.  he hugged her more sensing something is wrong. and said okay. don't worry i will always be with you no matter what. and tell me soon whats the problem is so that i can solve. and kissed on her forehead. she hugged her and they remain same. fab5 also sensed that something is 100% wrong. thats why they remain quite and didn't ask any questions from her as they know she will tell when the right time came. enough guys ese rone or shanti se bethne nai aaye hai humlog lets do something or play.  cabir said. everyone agreed. and they choose never have i ever.

alia- never have i ever broken something at friends place and then not tell them

nandini - never

mukti - i broke your favourite Barbie house. sorry.. alia glared her but smile its okay

dhruv - never

manik - yes broked it but only in front of them.

cabir - maniks guitar

manik- what wo tu tha....saale wo mujhe dadaji ne diya tha...

cabir - abe toh mene khud uske strings apne inn haanto se jode the.... tera guitar lucky hai...

manik  give him tera kuch nai ho sakta look. making everyone laugh.

mukti- never have i ever fallen in love at first sight.

cabir - nope

dhruv - no

manik and nandini drunk their drinks.

cabir - ohhh.... toh maamla day one se garam tha.

everyone laugh. while nandini blushed.

nandini - never have i ever been stolen something from restaurant.

everyone laughed

manik - don't worry this time i will make sureyou will.

and everyone drank their drink.

manik - never have i ever had sex in school.

mukti - chemistry lab.

alia dhruv - washroom

cabir - nope

nandini - never

cabir- never have i ever had sex with virgin

dhruv  alia- yes we lost our virginity to each other.

mukti - never

nandini asked manik - did i?

he smiled and nodded

manik - yehh i lost it to her.

nandini  yess  to him

dhruv- never have i ever had phone sex

and everyone denied.

mukti -guys lets play rapid fire.... please....and everyone agreed.

okay so first cabir. mukti said. who is your favourite among three of us me nandini and alia.

cabir - you three deserve special corner like nandini is my little sister. you are my patner in crime. alia is my bestie and my budhhu. but i will choose you as my favourite.

mukti - love you. okay next. which super power you want to have.

cabir - invisibility

and she asked some more questions which he answered.

now its manik and nandinis turn and they decided to take compatibility test

mukti - her/ his favourite colour.

manik-  black and white.

nandini - red.

mukti - what was your first impression about each other.

manik- i was lost in her. and she was so uncomfortable because i was continuously looking at her.

mukti- In a relationship, what would make you feel happier, sharing or sacrificing?

nandini - sharing everything with him is my favourite. but i can sacrifice anything for him.

manik give her kiss on her cheek.

manik- sharing is caring. so i love sharing with her. and like her i can sacrifice my everything for her. i just need Nandini in my life, nothing more.

mukti-  Do you like babies/how many kids would you like to have someday?

nandini gone pale with this question.
while manik answered - we never talked about babies. but we would love to have them after our marriage may be 5-6 years. and may be 2 kids a boy and a girl.

nandini didn't say anything. while everyone talked.