chapter 13

They reached Hospital. They are waiting for their name to come.They saw so many pregnant ladies, with big belly bump. " you are gonna look super cute with baby bump" manik said in her ear.

she slap his shoulder and said shut up. and blushed pink. and tangled their fingers.

" Don't worry. kuch nai hoga." manik said.
she nodded.

" I am scared,and i know you are also. so lets just face it together." she said.

he smiled and kissed her forehead.

soon their name came.

dr. " have a seat Mr and Mrs malhotra."

they sat on chair in front of doctor.

" so what is the problem? " dr asked.

" dr, i missed my periods" nandini said.

" okay how old are you?" dr asked.

nandini confidentiality said " i m 19".

dr " ohh you look so younger, i thought you are in school."

nandini hold manik's hand under table and smiled to dr.

"okay ...Although low body weight is a common cause of missed or irregular periods, obesity also can cause menstrual problems. emotional stress and illness also. but as you are married so i am prescribing you some tests related to pregnancy. " doctor said.

"thankyou dr " manik said and they leave for tests.

they give tests and it turn to be positive. and soon dr congratulate them. and gave some medicine and vitamins.

manan reach malhotra mansion.

nandini and manik both are happy but they were so tensed. They knew that they have to face their parents soon. And they have to attend their school plus exams were going to happen soon.

Manik called a butler and asked him to bring something healthy for both of them.

" i want to live with you whole day yaar" manik said.

she just looked at him with questioned face

" i mean, i know you won't take care of yourself. and there is no one who knows about pregnancy who look after you so i want to stay with you please do something or i will take you here." manik said.

"wait i will kidnap you" he said.

" shut up manik kuch bhi" she said.

" i know i won't take care of myself but you are there for me, but i will take care of our baby. so indirectly i will take care of both of us so don't take tension. already we are in. but i promise i will take care of baby and myself and yours too." she said.

butler came with food. they had it and nandini make sure manik takes his sleep.

and she took one pregnancy book from his bookshelf and start reading it.

after two hours fab4 came.

they asked nandini about check-up and baby.

she said everything is good. baby is fine. even doctor didn't figure out about their minor age.

manik wake up and goes to freshen. and come back to them.

cabir asked " so when you are going to tell uncle aunty about baby?"

manik said "didn't decided yaar. actually thinking. what if they made us abort the baby. as you know, she want perfection in every thing and i am 17 and going to be dad. so its imperfection for her.

meanwhile nandini asked butler to bring coffee for manik and drinks for others.

cabir " yes you are right. i am sure she won't like it. "

alia said" she always fulfill your every demand but this one, even i had doubt."

dhruv " and moreover that she doesn't like nandini that much."

cabir " sorry manik but i really don't know how come in this earth only your mother don't like my cute lil sister. she is the cutest."

manik smiled.

mukti " because aunty must have  get the feeling that nandini is gonna be her daughter in law."

everyone laughed on her statement.

mukti " Don't worry nandu give the news to your MIL about soon she is going to be grandmother, she will definitely​ accept you.

Just then niyonika came in and asked who accept whom.

everyone get tensed. and cabir compose himself and said. " its a big secret aunty"

nyonika said" so my favourite cabir is going to keep secrets from me. don't forget we are crime partners".

cabir " yes because now days you forgot me."

nyonika said "sorry  my son"

manik said" mom you are my mom not his"

nyonika said " aww  my jealous baby".

she hugged both of them.

nyonika " okay so you guys enjoy your time i am here to take an important file so bye.

alia said " thank God she didn't heard"

dhruv " okay so now. when will we disclose this?"

mukti " after three four months so that they won't abort."

manik " are you sure? i mean after four months they can't abort? "

mukti " yes i mean i read it somewhere.

cabir" but how we will keep it as secret?

dhruv " this is going to be main problem.
"

nandini " baby bump will start showing  during 12-16 weeks that means after three months i won't be able to hide it."

manik " so we are safe upto 2 months."

dhruv " and after 3 months our final exams are going to be start"

manik " its good"

alia " okay so conclusion is we will hide this news from everyone and we have to take care of nandini and baby."

mukti " and i will try to be with nandini, when manik can't be able to be with her.

nandini was so happy to have friends like them. she feels she is luckiest in the world. being little emotional a tear came in eyes. manik found it and hugged her. and soon everyone.