chapter 17

Manik and Cabir reached Nandini's home. Manik call her. she picked the call and said "I am coming."

"Hey" she came and wish them both and she found the condition serious.

" what happens. you both... i mean kya hua" she asked.

" nandini come lets sit inside the car." cabir said.

cabir took passenger seat while Manik and Nandini settled in back.

" Nandu, mom and dad got to know about our baby" Manik said.

nandini was shocked hearing this. she started crying. " I won't abort our baby manik." and she hugged him.

"nandu i won't let any scratch on you and our baby don't worry. we will handle this." Manik said.

" they won't understand mani, they won't." she said crying.

"nandu.. behna I am there naa.. i will even fab 5 will be there.. together... always.. don't cry.. please...for us...for baby." cabir said.

" we are just here to inform you that only.. and mom dad are going to come your house tomorrow.. they will talk to your parents. " manik said.

"what will they talk?" nandini asked.

"obviously about our baby, about pregnancy." manik said.

" No,i mean what if they will try to get rid of my baby." nandini asked.

" i am sure they will... and they are right in their position. your parents, my parents they must have dreams about our careers, like my nandu will became a doctor or anything. they are right!. I agree we are small for this responsibility but we want to take and i am sure we will fulfill it." manik said.

" yes bro, now you have to prove this in front of your parents" cabir said.

" I will" manik said.

"we will" nandini said taking his hand in hers.

he kissed her forehead.

" okay.. you take rest we are going" manik said.

" thodi der aur ruk jao naa please" nandini said.

"okay" manik said.

" you are okay naa mani. i know bohot tension hui hongi. and i think you cried also, your eyes are red. " she said and hugged him tight.

" don't take tension... if i have to stay with you in jungle also naa toh i will be happy. and we will manage. i promise i won't cry next time to make you feel weak. i will be strong enough to support you in your every decision. I promise" nandini said.

" i love you, i love you so much" manik said.

" i love you more" nandini said.

" guys i am here" cabir said.

" haan toh kya hua wese b bachha hone wala h ab toh mera" manik said.

"haan yaha mera dost baap ban raha hai or me yaha single marr raha hu.. hey bhagwan jaldi laao meri wali." cabir said.

"such a notanki you both are" nandini said.

after some time manik and cabir left.

next morning

Everyone is silent in malhotra mansion.

" Raj did you call Mr Murty?" neyonika asked.

"Yeh.. we will meet him at 11, morning. Be ready and asked Manik also" Raj said.