Chapter 24

New morning but same happy smile was on this teen couple. They were sleeping hugging each other. Running away form your home is not a good solution of your problems, because home is a safest place in the world. but here with manan home become the dangerous place, so they have to take this step. They don't want to, but they have to. Manan were thankful to their friends who supported them.

Nandini woke up because of morning sickness and directly ran to washroom which makes manik woke. He joined her in washroom. she was vomiting, he was consoling her. nowadays this became their normal daily routine. Its been one week since they leave their houses. They were attending school and preparing for exams. Niyonika tried to meet them but raj always stopped her.  niyonika is really getting attached to their baby, she is very strong lady but when it comes to manik she always felt weak. She knows manik has  done wrong. he left her. she is hurt and missing manik. but manik is also right at his place. he is also suffering same, same as his mother. but both have their life partners along with them.

" nandini i think we should go for checkup today... its been a month."

" yeah i also think so..but money mani.. we don't have enough amount for medicines "

he takes her out of washroom.. made her sit on bed to take some rest.

" Mani we did worng naa? how we will face these situations.. right now we are lack of money, how we will rise our child? Our parents were right. "

"No they were wrong, they can help us, but they didn't they were busy handling there social issues, what society will say and other stuff. I know right now we are not financially capable for this child but i promise you nandini I will try my best... Even better than best to make you and my child fit and fine and also earn my name"

She kissed his forehead as she was sitting on bed and he kneeled down near her

" I love you manik and i will support you in every thing"

" I love you too jaan and papa loves you baby" he said kissing her belly.

They did their breakfast and left to hospital. "manik we don't have money how will we pay" she asked

"Don't worry jaan we will manage" he said but only he knows he had only 500 rs. In which he has to pay dr fees, transportation and medicine.

"manik lets go to government hospital this time, as we really don't money. "she said.

" No nandini never, you know how much cheap they are, its unhygienic. I won't agree with you. Not even single word" he said.

" manik its early phase, and they only have to give some vitamins, we are not operating or any other things, next month pakka city hospital, please" she said.

"okay.." he said...( i hate myself, i can't even stand for my kid... How will i fulfill their need..)

Meanwhile they reach hospital and dr checked them. Give some medicine and told to have healthy food and fruits.

Manik dropped nandini home after taking free medicine from doctors and went to cabirs place to borrow camera and guitar. He came home they had lunch. She slept and he started jamming slowly. In evening when she woke up he discussed some plans she agrees and suggested some opinions. In evening they went beach and recorded video, but they were suffering with audio. They need a recording studio. They decided to record audio at midnight as everyone will be sleeping andno other noise will record. They some how edit the video and published it on YouTube with praying to god to make it successful.

He rocorded 5-6 videos in 3 days, but its has very less views. Its not like songs were wrong or other stuff, its their destiny and youtube asked you to have patience.

When youtube was not working he decided to go to tourist area and asked people there, to had very cheap photoshoot. Some people agree. And he earn some 1000 rupees. Purchase some fruits which doctor recommended and groceries.

Nandini was waiting for him to come, she already cooked dinner for them. He came she asked where was he, he told about everything and earning.

Nandini got tears hearing him. He hugged her, console her. That its life we have to face it.

Next day again they started making videos, upload it and this time they gain some views but not enough.

He went out to some music companies...but didn't get opportunity. If he takes malhotras name he came get album immediately. But he didn't. He want to  become manik malhotra by own.

On the other hand nandini goes to near by homes to ask parents to send their children to her for tuitions. Some were kind so they corporate and send their child, but some were so bad that they close the door on her face.

She started taking couching to earn. He was doing his best to provide everything.

Finally i am back.

How was update?