Chapter 18

"nandini have a seat" raj said.

"what happens mr malhotra, ab toh bataiye" vishnu said.

" Mr murty your daughter is pregnant with maniks child" Raj said.

chandini and vishu were hell shock. They were not able to utter a word. while nandini starts crying. manik saw this and make fist tight to control. he was also said.

"Mr Murty?" Raj said and  put his hand on his shoulder.

" Its not true. My girl can't do this. There is something wrong Mr malhotra. i believe her she can't do this. I and chandini nurtured her, it wouldn't go wrong. She is my child, she can't." vishnu said while nandini and chandini were crying.

" i am sorry mr murty but its true. I am sorry that because of my son all this happen i am really sorry." Raj said.

" No mr malhotra you don't have to sorry" vishnu said.

" nandini are you pregnant? " vishnu asked in high angry tone.

she got scared and tears came out more.

" i asked you something" vishnu yelled.

she didn't say anything.

"nandini you are raising my anger." vishnu said.

and nandini nodded in "yes". 

" you are not my daughter. i am shamed at you.you are curse." vishnu said.

chandini hold vishnu to control his anger.

" please vishnu, calm. don't do this" chandini said.

" what calm chandni. she... this girl.. she just ruin everything..... in our family no one dare to even do a love marriage and she... wow... what a progress you have done... leave love marriage...tum toh direct pregnant ho gai. you ruin everything nandini murty everything. it would be better if god didn't make me father. i would be happy being childless." vishnu said and sat on floor crying. chandini also sat besides him. while malhtra's were standing feeling guilty. and manik was only looking at nandini and her condition was so bad.

Raj went to vishnu held him by his shoulder and make him sat on sofa.

"what was  due to happen, has happened. Now we have to solve this problem. okay?.. " raj said to vishnu.

" neyonika go and bring water" raj said to neyonika and she came with it.

raj gave water to vishnu and chandini and then neyonika give water to nandini as her condition was totally bad.

"Mr murty.. so.. what to do next?" raj said.

"what to say mr malhotra.. i have nothing to say.. i am blank right now" vishnu said.

" if you want we can talk tomorrow?" raj said.

"no its okay. i just don't know what to do next. if you have any plan then say" vishnu said.

" i was thinking that its about maniks and nandini's future. they didn't even complete their school. so i was thinking about abortion" raj said.

to listening this manik and nandini looked at each other. and manik with courage said" No dad please don't kill. please i am begging."

"you shut up manik" raj said.

" so after abortion and their 11 grade exam we will send manik to London to study next. " raj said.

listening this manik became shocked as they were making them separate.

"No dad i am not going anywhere" manik shouted.

"keep your mouth shut. you have already done enough." raj said.

"No means no dad. i am not leaving nandini nor this baby. they are mine" manik said.

"shut up manik. you have to do what i said. you don't have choice"raj said.

"and i will do whatever i want. i do respect you but this time you are messing with my precious People and i can't afford that." manik said.

"yes i saw, how much respected i am." raj said.

"please dad." manik said.

"you are child manik. you don't know what responsibility means. having a child is a big responsibility and you can't afford. you are small" raj said.

" I can dad. i can."manik said.

"No means No" raj said.

"uncle please. i can't kill this baby. please try to understand. please" nandini said joining her hand.

" no nandini you don't understand. This  baby is not good for both of you." Raj said.

"don't you dare say anything against my baby" manik said.

"manik be in your limit"neyonika shouted.

" mom please try to understand. we can't kill our baby. please." manik said.

"nandini seriously you love this person who didn't respect his dad." raj said.

" uncle he really respect you both alot its just circumstances are like this. he really love you both alot. please try to understand his position." nandini said.

" now will support him in every shit he is doing." vishnu said.

" i am sorry dad." nandini said.

" do the hell with your sorry" vishnu said.

" uncle please.." manik said.

" i can't make this baby abort" manik said.

" noone asked your opinion manik. we ordered" raj said.

" mom please make him understand" manik said.

" manik we are your parents. we always do best for you." neyonika said.

" best .best .best. all the time best. why don't you understand. just like you all i also can't hurt my child. i also have responsibility about my child and i will do my best in that. do whatever you want but i will not abort my child. i don't want your support in anything." manik said.

raj slapped him again. and nandini started crying and hold maniks hand to support.

" please uncle don't do this. its not all his mistake. you have to be proud that not like others he is running away from what he did.  he is accepting everything. Please. "nandini said.