chapter 8

In boys room

aagaya tu, why did he called you? cabir asked manik

who ? manik said

sir called you naa.. cabir said

ohh yaa yess sir called me. manik said

whats wrong? cabir asked.

..a.. nothing... i m fine. he said

shut up buddy tell us what happens. dhruv said

nandini is okay right? cabir asked.

yehh... what will happen to her she is fine. he said.

toh ab tu batayega ki me.. cabir said

okay i will tell. manik said.

woh .... woh ... manik said

muhurat nikalwau? cabir asked.

aree bata ra hu na.... wo actually nandini is pregnant. he said

whattt?? cabir and dhurv were shocked

i know that you would be first one among us  to be dad, but this fast... cabir said.

shutup cabir... i only know how i m handling this. i can't show how much in tension i am in front of her. i can't give her tension. i can see our future its going to be very difficult,many problems are gonna come. okay so please not now.  he said.

dhruv hug him and so does cabir.

bro i m with you. don't worry. dekh lenge sb. cabir said.

manik hug them back and said i know.

"guys nandini needs me. i have to be with her. but these teachers make girls boys room thing." manik said

don't worry. take rest or sleep for sometime i will arrange everything for you both. cabir said.

"i really didn't expect i am going to be chachu soon" cabir said to tease him.

"shut up "manik shouted from room

meanwhile in girls room

" guys i want to tell you something" nandini said to alia and mukti  being so nervous.

alia took her in a side hug and asked "what happen baby".

nandini took long breathe and said " i am pregnant" making alia and mukti shocked.

"you are kidding. right" mukti asked.

she nodded in no.

"do you know what are you saying." mukti said

alia try to calm her.

no alia not now being a mature girl than this stupid girl i am saying do you really have any idea. you are saying you are pregnant. is it so easy for you like simply i am pregnant. and where is that maroon. he is the one how should behave and act maturely. do you jave any idea how your life gonna change. said mukti.

mukti stop it see her face she is ... said alia but cutted by mukti.

not now let me make a clear reality to her first. so do you know how society is gonna react? do you know how maniks and your parents are gonna react? everyone will call you something. you guys are only sixteen how will you all handle this. although noone will support you. okay. can't you both use protection. such a silly friend i have...... mukti said these things while taking nandini in a hug.

i am sorry but you know right its so difficult​. and don't worry i will be there with you. always. she said and kissed nandini's forehead.

alia too join the hug.