chapter 16

"what" raj said. neyonika and raj both stand up with shock. while manik make tight fist.

"you are joking right"raj said.

neyonika became shock. she never thought that her manik can also make mistakes. yes this pregnancy is a mistake. not because they love eachother but because of their age.

" yes dad... its true. i am going to be father" manik said.

he slapped manik.

and neyonika came out of shock when she heard tight slap sound.

she hold manik and said "Raj kya kr rae h aap. don't forget he is our son"

"come out of this our thing neyo... tumhara ladla toh ab baap banne jaa raha hai. I already warn you. Don't make his every wish come true. let him cry.Let him work hard but No, you have to make his every wish come true. Now see he will make us shame in front of world. neyonika you and me always want manik to be perfect right, now see how perfect he became. A perfect family man. Now he has wife and a child. perfect beta... perfect... " raj said and start clap.

"he ruin his, her and our life. such a big mistake he has done." raj said again and slapped manik.

" tera toh kya hai... bade baap ki aulaad h tu... tujhe thodi koi kuch kahega... hainaa yei lagta h na tujhe..... but think about her( nandini), what will happen to her, to her family.... tujhe kya lagta h... you are a boy. no one will call you anything, but her usko toh log bohot kuch bolege... uska kya.... uski family ki toh puri reputation kharab ho jayegi... uski family ke sath sath tune humari bhi izzazt kharab ki hai manik...." raj said.

" raj manik esaa nai kr sakta, no he can't" neyonika said.

" manik tell me that is not your child." neyonika said crying.

" no.. he is mine" manik said.

" i am sorry dad... mom but it happens. i didn't do that purposely" manik said crying.

" no problem raj we will make that baby abort" neyonika said while wiping her tears.

Manik was shocked listing this.

"Nooo " he shouted.

"Don't even think about that.... i m warning you don't even think. its my child and i am taking his responsibility." manik said in anger.

" you will take his responsibility...you?... " raj makes sarcasm.

"see neyo he will take responsibility... do you have any idea how much money do you
spent in just one month. your habits naa manik....you can't live for one day with your own... everything you want naa teri maaa usse tere kahe bina tujhe laa ke de deti h... " Raj said.

"neyo cancel all yours tomorrow meetings, we will go to nandini's home."

he take neyonika with him and left for their room.

manik left for his room closed his door and starts taking deep breath  to calm himself.

after some time. he msged nandini that he is coming to meet her at midnight.

she replied " what happened... all of the sudden you are coming.. everything okay? "

" yes everything is alright. its just i missed you so much." he replied.

than he called cabir.( phone conversation)

manik: hello.

c: aaj majnu ne leela ki jagah hume kese call kr dia.

m : not now ( he said weakly)

c : what happened bro? are you okay?

m : yeh... i am fine ... actually mom dad got to know about pregnancy.

c: what? how?

m: they tricked me and i spill.

c: damn!

m: hmm

c: so what did they said?

m : they are not going to support us...mom even talked about abortion. and they are going to meet nandinis parents tomorrow.

c: okay... i am coming.

cabir entered manik's room.  He found manik in balcony. he was looking up. Stars were shining bright but tension on his make making scene ugly.

he put his hand on manik' shoulder. Manik smile not so real one. " i will always be in your side till its good and healthy for you and for others too. and yes this time also, i mean this pregnancy time also you are right, nandini and baby both are good for you. so i am with you and always support you. cabir said and take him in hug.
" don't worry everything will be fine." cabir said.

" cabir I can't lose her, she is my life, I truly love her. Mom dad will not support me, they will make my baby abort. I can't lose my life yaar I can't." manik said crying.

he hugged cabir tight. manik was weeping. he was so sad. he was scared.

"cabir we have to inform nandini... mom dad are going to meet her parents tomorrow... we have to make her ready to face this. and please inform fab four also so they can help us if we need them. we have to plan something strong. and you know naa nandini how innocent she is. so pure. i don't know what will happen in future but i want her with me. she is my life. " manik said.

" yes bro she is naive. but about plan... i really don't have any plan because we don't know how will her parents react and what will your parents do in near future. but I want to tell you please be strong with whatever they do. because you have to handle nandini and baby. And yes about abortion, then be ready to oppose. because they will surely do that. or may i say ready to leave your house if you want nandini and baby. Be prepare for the worst." cabir said.

" yes i need nandini in my life. And I know how important this baby is for her. she is not like others. she already knows how difficult her life is gonna be. she knows she may have to leave her studies. her career will me dead. her dreams, her everything. she knows yaar. but still she is not aborting this baby. she is not a cruel mother. she is so pure. any other girl on her stage can easily choose abortion. but she choose to keep baby with caring for herself." manik said.

" everything will be fine bro... come its already 12. lets go and meet your love." cabir said.