chapter 15

Its been one month. Today they have to go for her checkup. Like last time, today also they were nervous. But today mukti is coming with them. Because mukti is so excited for baby. Not only mukti others also.

They reached hospital. They are waiting for dr to call their name And just than nandini found neyonika in the corridor. she gripped manik's hands tightly.

he look at her and asked what happens?

she shows neyonika.

and for manik every thing stopped. he was shocked nothing is coming in his mind. right now he just want to be invisible.

mukti also saw her. she make herself calm. And asked manik to move and hide himself in male washroom. and take nandini with her to female washroom.

They make their heartbeat normal. waited for some more time.

mukti peeked from door and found way clear so came out. they again Sat on their chairs. After some time nandini's name called. they were entering and neyonika came out from the same door. and they collide. BOOM...

"good afternoon aunty " mukti said.

" good afternoon beta" neyonika said.

" you here and nandini.. what are you doing here.... i mean everything is okay naa..." neyonika asked.

"yes aunty everything is fine i had some periods problem.. so i take her with me " nandini said.

"okay.... take care .... bye" neyonika said.

" bye aunty" mukti and nandini said.

they both entered.

" good  afternoon doctor" nandini said.

"good afternoon mrs malhotra. how are you feeling" dr asked.

" Good.. " she said.

after some time they came back. and reached parking as they got message from manik  to meet them there.

" what did dr said. everything is fine?... and baby? " manik asked.

" clam down baba.... everything is fine i am healthy... baby is healthy..." nandini said.

" okay and what about mom... we escaped?" he asked.

" no we meet her in the entrance she came out and we get in" nandini said.

" yes and she asked us why we are here soo.... neyo aunty's daughter in law said she had some period problem so we are here" mukti said.

" very funny mukti" nandini said.

" thank god nothing happens" manik said.

" okay lets have our lunch outside.." manik said abd both agree.

they had their lunch. Manik dropped mukti than nandini and reached malhotra mansion.

at night: malhotra mansion

malhotras were having dinner.

" all my favourite food today" manik said.

" oye hamesha tera favourite khana hi toh teri maa banwati h, mere baare me toh koi sochta hi nai" mr malhotra said.

" don't be jealous dad" manik said.

"manik i saw nandini today" neyonika said.

manik freeze for second and said " ohh achha... kaha? "

" In hospital" she said.

" what hospital, why, everything okay? " mr malhotra said.

" yes Raj everything is fine. she is okay... she was there for some mensuration problem as per her." she said.

" okay" raj said.

manik was all silent.

" but the main problem is she filled her hairline with vermilion" neyonika said.

manik was shocked listening this because they forgot about this thing.

"so manik kya chal ra h tum khud bataoge or should i use my sources? " neyonika said.

" i don't know why she apply vermilion.. it must be some pooja kind of thing happened in her home ...yes.. she told me unke ghr me pooja thi " manik said.

neyonika rosed her eyebrows to tell her the truth.

" i am telling the truth." manik said.

" seriously manik" neyonika said.

" okay call nandini's mom., i'll talk to her" she said

" don't you trust me" manik said.

" of course i trust you.. but i am your mom... i know when you lie or not... so don't play with me... spill the truth... you can't hide anything" neyonika said.

"you hate nandini naa thats why you are thinking so much."manik said.

" i don't hate her... i know she is very good girl, very responsible, and intelligent. but she is not for you.she didn't match your standard. you know i want everything perfect. " neyonika said.

" mom everytime you talk about these standards.. why she is not capable for me. i love her, she loves me. she understands me. she is just perfect." manik said.

" your are only 17 manik. you don't even know about love. you are child. understand. your age is to make your carrier, study. Not for love." she said.

"i am no more child mom. i am 17 okay. i can vote after 1 year. try to understand." manik said.

" yes i agree you are no more kid. how well you distracted me with nandini's vermilion topic. claps for you." she said.

" mom plzz... there is nothing to tell." manik said.

" okay i will call dr shonali. she will tell me everything" neyonika said.

" no.. why you are calling her." manik said.

" so tell me" neyonika ordered.

" she is pregnant with my child."manik said.

howz it?.... i know full of tension...

think what will happen next.

and guys don't take tension har love story me problems aati h, agar pyaar sachha ho toh dono hamesha sath me uss problem ko solve karte h...