chapter 7

Guys i m sorry but i can't because i have to go to meet sir. he called me for something. may be about trip or some other work i will join you guys soon. manik  said

okay tu jaa. haan but jhoot bolke nandini ke pass mat jana. cabir  said.

manik left and purchased pregnancy test kit so that he can get away from tension.he brought it and give it to nandini. she went to her washroom and checked. manik was waiting for her and she is taking time. he call her but no response. finally she came out with red eyes. no expression on her face just blank. he understands that she cried alot and somewhere he knows the result also. he asked her for result and she showed him kit. it was positive. he was prepared for this and took her in a hug. she already knows this is going to happen, as she is going to be mother and  mothers knows everything. but she doesn't know what she want. she is a teenage girl. only 16. this pregnancy thing is so difficult in India and in this society. how will her parents react. will they throw her out?. these questions were running in her mind. she loves manik. but she knows how his parents will react because she knows their mentality they belongs to a high society and respectful category.if this pregnancy news came out then its going to be shameful to them.

she started crying. now what will happen?.. everyone would be against us. what if they make us separate? i want to be with you. she  said.

shhh....stop crying first. he make her sit on his lap like a baby and himself settle on bed comfortably. he wipe her tears. give her a glass of water. and kissed her forehead.

nothing will be done by crying. okay so be strong. right now we are in very different and difficult situation. we have to be strong. strong for both of us. okay so promise me you won't cry. be happy so that my baby will also get happy placing his hand on her abdomen. or else she must say his dad make her mumma cry.

she giggled and said  its not my baby its our.

ohh right ..sorry its our. manik said and take her in hug again.  please be happy all the time. don't take tension, give all the tension to me I will handle it. 

she peaked is lips. thankyou.

thankyou for what? this pointing towards their lips he said. ohh come on baby than thanks properly. like in our style. he said in flirting tone. and she kissed him He took her into his arms again, using all his strength to be gentle, and let his lips touch hers so lightly he could hardly feel it.
His kisses tapped into deep mines of memory, and the years they shared together. the love that makes them together not physical but emotional.

they broke the kiss. so now tell me what do you want? should we tell them about pregnancy to fab5 or not.he asked

i think we should tell them first of all they are our friends and secondly we have noone in our side to support us other than them. she said.

but i won't tell them. they will tease me you go and tell. he said

No its so embarrassing. how can i say. no you go.  she said.

no they are your friends so you go. he said

they are your friends first. she said

achha baba i will. okay now stop arguing. he said.