chapter 11

yes mukti nandini is right. you can't say that you loved harshad. he really don't deserve you. you were just attracted towards him. the person you will love naa, he will be the luckiest. you know what if i was a boy naa toh i am sure i will fall in love with you." alia said.

mukti hugged her and said " you are already my girlfriend".and soon everyone hug them..

"guys on a serious note... when we all are so serious and quite i want to discuss about buddy and nandini. what did you plan guys? " dhruv asked

nandini looked towards manik. as they never discussed about this topic because at that time they can't say anything on this topic. everything was so new to them. they didn't even know how to react. so discussion on this topic is never happened. yess they assured each other that they will always support each other but didn't discuss.

"guys i really don't know. even me and nandini never discussed on this. we want to but we don't know how. as everything is so new and she is so small even i am. i really don't know what to do." manik said.

" yes guys i also don't know " nandini said.

everyone goes on a silent zone.

" guys did you both discuss about abortion. i know its you child and all. i know its difficult but because you guys are not even 18 so thats why i rise this topic. i can understand your emotions nandini but as a friend i have to" mukti said.

just by listing abortion word nandini and manik both shivers. but this thought has already came in their mind earlier but they never utter this word because they are so connected towards their child.

" no mukti i totally understand your point. even in starting i have think about it. but you know naa how can i kill my baby. i just don't know how. i know i am not even 18. but i just can't. i have seen the videos. its totally a murder." nandini said with almost urge to cry.

" yes guys even i don't want to kill my own blood.  i can take nandini to some other countries even but i can't kill my baby. yes i know i am not ready to take any responsibility but i trust my parents they will help us." manik said.

" yes guys even i support manik and nandini. i am also against abortion. i know how it feels to women when they abort the life which is growing inside them. i know how my father makes my mom abort my sister. how can he. like just because she is female. he did this. my mother was totally broken. she only cries. but mukti was the reason for her come back. yess thats why she is alive. mukti you really means alot to her. yess i know there is different situation but i can't see i beautiful soul die just because they are 16. i can't see. i am there to support them. do anything for them." cabir said. and manik took him in bone crushing hug as he is emotional because of his talk and he can feel his pain of losing sister that too unborn. he knows how much he is craving for a sister.

nandini said " thanks for your support cabir and please take me as your sister". with pleading eyes

he chuckled.. and take nandini in a hug and said pleasure is all mine behnaa..

guys now its lunch time yes i know we are discussing important but i can't neglect her alia said pointing to nandini as she must be hungry and a baby inside her also.

they were having their food with discussion on this topic.

"nandu what do you think how will your parents going to react?" dhruv asked.

"i donno dhruv. yes they are understanding but this situation is like really big, so i really don't know. but yes they believe in me that i will make them proud but i did this. they will feel shame on me. you know naa how society is, they won't support us. society will blame me. but its okay i am ready for it till you all are with me." nandini said.

"since when she started talking so maturely"mukti makes fun of her and but end so got a slap on her shoulder by nandini.

" ahhh manik save your child form her haa she is so hard." mukti complaints.

"stop acting muku" manik said.

" okay on a serious note only fab 5 is going to support us. its going to be very hard time for all of us.  i am sure my parents will support me. they always bring me whatever i want. hope so this time also. but better to prepare for worst. " manik said.

" okay guys we have to leave for mumbai tomorrow so lets go do some shopping or whatever you want. we will leave early so sleepy early." manik said.

cabir replied " so daddy mode on" ...