Chapter 20

next morning

Nandini' mom wakes up Nandini. After sometime Chandni asked "why didn't you told me earlier about your pregnancy?"

"so that you told papa and then make my baby abort." she replied coldly.

"talk properly Nandini.. you already make us ashamed" Chandni said.

"loving someone is not shameful mom" nandini replied.

"but having physical relationship before marriage is" Chandni said.

" get ready we have to meet Mr malhotra today" Chandni said.

"why.. why should we go.. i will not going"  Nandini said.

"i am not asking you, its an order" Chandni said.

"okay but why we are going?" nandini asked because she has feeling scared, thinking what if they will do abortion.

"to take decision, decision about this unborn child of yours" Chandni said.

"i will not abort that's final." nandini shouted.

"stop shouting nandini, behave properly. and you are not even 18 okay so we will take decisions not you." Chandni said and left.

Nandini takes her phone and call manik.

" ummmm​" manik picked phone and said.

"manik you are sleeping, and her mom and dad are taking me to meet your dad." nandini said.

"whatt? " manik said.

" yes" nandini replied.

"okay i am checking... and will call you back" manik said and cut the call.

…...……………………………

In car.....

" dad were are we going?" nandini asked.

"you both are scaring me. tell me where are we going. please dad please." nandini was continuously asking them. she is trying to call manik also but he was not picking his call.

" we were going to meet Mr malhotra . now no more questions..keep your mouth shut. I am so shameful to be your dad, So better never call me with" Vishnu said.

Nandini starts crying, thinking how every morning her dad wish her morning. how happy everything was. she was thinking" now dad doesn't even want to listen dad. I still remember the video in which I was calling him dad and he was so happy at that time. Even asking me to repeat."

Soon we reach manik's farm house. Mr and Mrs malhotra was already present there. Nandini was searching for Manik but He was not there.

Nandini called cabir "Hey cabir! where are you. Actually I called you because manik is not picking my call and mom dad takes me to maniks farmhouse."

cabir said" hold on nandu aram se... "

nandini said "cabir..i don't.. but I'm not feeling well like kuch toh gadbad hai"

cabir " okay i am going to maniks home and checking on him. you just call me if something gets wrong and i am sending dhruv and others to farmhouse okk and keep your location on. and on the top of that be safe and strong. we are with you"

suddenly chandini came and said " ander chalo " and nandini goes inside.

again same drama starts to abort baby.

" tell me one thing what is the problem... like if I deliver this baby. Me and manik both are ready to accept this baby. we will take care of our baby and then on the same time we will continue our study. Its not harming us. what is the problem then? " nandini said.

" Seriously Nandini, do you think rising child is easy?... then No its not... you can't manage baby and studies both. And than comes society.. what will they say.. murty's ki beti shaadi se pehle hi pregnant ho gai.. do you know how embarrassing it will be" vishnu said.

" Yes nandini vishnu ji is right. you both can't handle your career and baby together. we raised you and manik and only we know how difficult it was... okay.. Me and nyonika was being busy in our business only we know how we give time to manik. we have to go abroad and manik has schools.. we have to left him alone with maids. And on the top of that you are sixteen your body doesn't allow you to have baby. you are not fully developed woman. Its okay if you not consider our point of yours goodwill but consider science, consider biology." manik said.

" Uncle I seriously understand your point. But take yourself on my shoes.... aunty you must be very happy naa when you got to know you are pregnant.. and uncle you must be happiest person at that time. Same is with us uncle. Please uncle please." nandini said.

"nandini Yes! I was happy, but that time I had completed my studies. I was married to nyonika. I was doing well in business. But you both have nothing..okay." Raj said.

nandini don't have words to protest. she keep mumm

" okay come lets eat. Its not good for your health... Rajesh( butler).... bring our breakfast" raj said.

" aunty where is manik.? " nandini asked.

" He was sleeping when we leave" nyonika said.

"okay" nandini replied and again called manik but he didn't receive again.

"aunty... Is he okay.. I mean he is not picking my call." nandini asked.

" yess he is fine. what will happen to him" Raj said. Meanwhile their food came and raj himself gives nandini a glass of juice.

Suddenly someone came and snatched the glass from her and thrown it on ground.

Sorry guys for the delay. And I will update once in a week..

and ,What do you think parents are right or manan?

and how do you find raj, chandini and Vishnu's character?

and and and what are these three planning?

and who was there behind nandini?