chapter 19

"please uncle, we can't abort. please try to understand"nandini said.

"beta i understand but why don't you both understand. when you both will achieve your goals, i will came to your house to take you with band baza barat as my daughter in law. but right  now this baby will distroy your future." raj said.

" please uncle i can't... please..I fully understand your view but please i won't.. i can't.." nandini said and kneeldown cryingly    by joining her hands.

" nandini stand up okay no-one will harm your baby. " neyonika said and take her in a hug and cares her head.

everyone became quite. nandinis parents were schoked and never expected this pregnancy thing from nandini. they were very disappointed. Raj gave his office card to Vishnu secretly. vishnu nodded.

soon malhotras left and nandini ran to her room and lock it. nor her parents try to talk to her. They were very angry on her. she didn't eat anything that day. and even manik forget to remind her as he was so disturbed. he also locked himself in his room and cry.

In evening. Manik reached nandini's home and entered secretly into her  room to find her lost in her thoughts.

nandini saw him and ran to him to hug him.
"i love you and will always love you." she said.

"i am sorry nandini. i hadn't done anything to save our baby. i don't know what they will going to do with us. I don't know what they were planning about. I just know one thing that is I can't live without you. you are my life. you are mine. only mine." manik said crying.

"shh... manik .. stop crying baby!.. we still have our baby. they may plan but I know you will protect us. we will protect our baby, our life. You don't need to be upset. And I also I can't live without you. without our baby. and i am sure if we are together naa no-one can apart us." nandini said.

"you always make me positive."manik said.

"yess..! i learned it from my boyfriend you know" nandini said.

"ohh.. like that... okay!... so miss girlfriend. have you ate something?" manik said.

"i don't want to... please...." nandini said.

"No you have to, now go and have something and please bring something for me also." manik said.

soon nandini came with plate full of food. manik sat on her bed, so did she. she gave a bite to him, he had it happily. then she herself had one. than him .than her. and so on...

"nandini... i think we should run away from our house" manik said.

nandini got shocked by his statement.

" No manik.. what we will do..how can we... it will hurt our parents.. drop this idea only manik." nandini said.

" I will not be able to live without you... please try to  understand." manik said.

" Manik but we are trying naa, trying to save our baby. How can we leave our house, Our parents. Manik think about them what will they feel. They will be hurt Manik. Neyonika aunty loves you so much and you will leave her just because of me.  So we are not going to run. Understand." nandini said.

" So what we will wait our fathers to make this baby abort.  why don't you understand damnit. I am saying naa they are upto something. And I can't take risk okay... now you have to listen to me. If you want our baby then very soon we have to leave our home." manik said.

"hmm" Nandini said.

"Nandini everything will be fine. Don't take tension. I will love you. we will make our world. we will together make everything possible Okay! Just trust me." maniks said.

"I trust you Manik. BUt leaving  mom dad is making me horrified. i never did this. I really love you and want to spend my whole life with you and only you but running away is ... i am really scared of that. I know leaving home is so difficult for you too and you are ready to do that for our love and I am really feeling so lucky to have you in my life.You are the best thing happens to me and about this running this you are so positive about that. and her I am making you trouble. I donna what to do. I think its my mood swings. Now a days i m having this...MANIKK..JUST HUG ME .." Nandini said.

manik laughed on her and hugged her " you know what I have to take care of two babies..and I love you nandu. i love you allot. " manik said.

" manik but where  we will live manik?"Nandini asked.

"i don't know" manik said.

"what! seriously..and you are making plan of running away. "Nandini said.

" yes i was making plan because i have seen dad giving his business card to uncle. So they may have making some plan. May be they will take you to hospital with some lame excuse and make this abortion. Dad can do anything. he has many doctor friends. Its very easy for him to abort our baby. that's the reason i planned about run away. I didn't plan properly. we will make our plan."manik said.

"okay so where should we go" asked nandini.

"here in Mumbai dad will find us. even in Delhi too. And we can't go out of India because we don't have money. and I don't want to take my parents money. I have to do something of my own. For us." manik said.

" I am proud of you. but you can have best opportunity of doing your own is only happens in metro cities. And you know Mumbai very well. you have sources here. " nandini said.

"hmm...lets see I will talk to mom dad tonight. talk to them about what dad is upto. " manik said.

"I am always with you and will be always." nandini said.

" you are my strength" manik said and take her lips in his for a kiss.

he smile and said" okay i will go meet you tomorrow. bye"